Gabriel Holding A/S
Gabriel Holding A/S – first quarter of the 2020/21 financial year
Gabriel Holding A/S delivers solid revenue and earnings in the first quarter of the financial year.
Expectations for the full financial year are maintained.
- As expected, the current pandemic continued to challenge the conditions for growth
- The Group’s revenue was DKK 186.6 million (DKK 204.4 million), a decrease of 9%
- Earnings before depreciation, amortisation and impairment losses (EBITDA) decreased by 5% to DKK 24.7 million (DKK 26.0 million)
- Operating profit (EBIT) decreased by 13% to DKK 14.9 million (DKK 17.1 million)
- Profit before tax decreased by 21% to DKK 12.3 million (DKK 15.6 million)
- Return on invested capital was 14.7% (20.2%)
- Operating margin was 8.0% (8.4%)
Expectations for the 2020/21 financial year:
In the 2019/20 annual report, management predicted that the development in the Group’s revenue and earnings in the first half-year of 2020/21 would show a negative trend followed by a positive development in the second half of the year.
The realised revenue and earnings before tax are in line with management’s expectations for the first quarter of the financial year. The expectations for the full financial year are maintained unchanged at revenue of the order of DKK 760-790 million and profit before tax of the order of DKK 50-55 million.
Subscribe to releases from Globenewswire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Globenewswire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Globenewswire
Nyxoah25.2.2021 18:02:01 CET | Press release
Information on the total number of voting rights and shares
Top Aces25.2.2021 18:01:40 CET | Press release
Top Aces Corp. Demonstrates Advanced Adversary Training Capabilities to USAFE
ASM International NV25.2.2021 18:01:30 CET | Press release
ASM INTERNATIONAL N.V. REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER 2020 RESULTS
Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure plc25.2.2021 17:43:59 CET | Press release
Atlantica to Present Fiscal Year 2020 Financial Results on March 1
Rovsing A/S25.2.2021 17:42:19 CET | Press release
Resultat af aktieemission
Cargotec Corporation25.2.2021 17:31:28 CET | Press release
CARGOTEC CORPORATION: SHARE REPURCHASE 25.2.2021
Kvika banki hf.25.2.2021 17:26:18 CET | Press release
Kvika banki hf.: Announcement regarding the exercising of subscription rights (warrants) and an increase in share capital
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom