H.I.G. Capital Makes Several Senior Promotions
H.I.G. Capital (“H.I.G.”), a leading global alternative investment firm with over $47 billion of equity capital under management, is pleased to announce several senior level promotions.
The executive leadership team has been expanded with the promotions of Stuart Aronson and Jordan Peer Griffin to Executive Managing Director:
- Stuart was promoted to Executive Managing Director of H.I.G. Capital and Chief Executive Officer of H.I.G. WhiteHorse U.S., H.I.G.’s U.S. direct lending affiliate. Stuart leads H.I.G. WhiteHorse’s $8 billion U.S. direct lending platform and chairs its Investment Committee. H.I.G. WhiteHorse U.S. has completed over 170 transactions and has 63 investment professionals located in 12 local offices across North America.
- Jordan was promoted to Executive Managing Director of H.I.G. Capital. She leads H.I.G.’s Capital Formation Group globally across the firm’s private equity, growth equity, credit, infrastructure, real estate, and co-investment strategies. Jordan serves on the Investment Committee for the H.I.G. Strategic Partners Funds. She also co-chairs both the firm’s ESG & Diversity and Inclusion Committee, as well as its Operational Risk Committee.
Additionally, the firm’s WhiteHorse U.S. direct lending platform has promoted Pankaj Gupta to President and Javier Casillas to Chief Credit Officer:
- Pankaj was promoted to President of WhiteHorse U.S. and will continue to serve as the Global Head of Originations for H.I.G. WhiteHorse U.S. and Europe. He has been with the firm for over 10 years and will continue to serve on the Investment Committee of both WhiteHorse U.S. and Europe.
- Javier was promoted to Chief Credit Officer of H.I.G. WhiteHorse U.S. He has been with the firm for over 15 years, is one of the founding members of WhiteHorse, and will continue to serve on the Investment Committee of both WhiteHorse U.S. and Europe.
Sami Mnaymneh and Tony Tamer, Co-CEOs of H.I.G., commented, “We are delighted to announce these well-deserved promotions, which reflect the continued growth of H.I.G., and position us well for the future.”
About H.I.G. Capital
H.I.G. is a leading global alternative assets investment firm with over $47 billion of equity capital under management.* Based in Miami, and with offices in New York, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Atlanta in the U.S., as well as international affiliate offices in London, Hamburg, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Bogotá, Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo, H.I.G. specializes in providing both debt and equity capital to small and mid-sized companies, utilizing a flexible and operationally focused/ value-added approach:
- H.I.G.’s equity funds invest in management buyouts, recapitalizations and corporate carve-outs of both profitable as well as underperforming manufacturing and service businesses.
- H.I.G.’s debt funds invest in senior, unitranche and junior debt financing to companies across the size spectrum, both on a primary (direct origination) basis, as well as in the secondary markets. H.I.G. is also a leading CLO manager, through its WhiteHorse family of vehicles, and manages a publicly traded BDC, WhiteHorse Finance.
- H.I.G.’s real estate funds invest in value-added properties, which can benefit from improved asset management practices.
- H.I.G. Infrastructure focuses on making value-add and core plus investments in the infrastructure sector.
Since its founding in 1993, H.I.G. has invested in and managed more than 300 companies worldwide. The firm's current portfolio includes more than 100 companies with combined sales in excess of $30 billion. For more information, please refer to the H.I.G. website at www.higcapital.com .
* Based on total capital commitments managed by H.I.G. Capital and affiliates.
About Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
TX-MOUSER-ELECTRONICS24.1.2022 20:12:08 CET | Press release
Mouser Partners with DRAGON / PENSKE AUTOSPORT Formula E Racing for 8th Straight Season
FERRONATO-KGS-GROUP24.1.2022 17:52:12 CET | Press release
Swiss Tech Major, FERRONATO KGS GROUP, Launches Metallised Lifestyle Smart Accessories Brand At EXPO 2020 DUBAI
CO-AEM24.1.2022 14:07:04 CET | Press release
AEM Announces Major Upgrade to the Earth Networks Total Lightning Network®
MA-EXAGRID24.1.2022 14:02:12 CET | Press release
New ESG Technical Review Highlights Unique ExaGrid Tiered Backup Storage Cost Savings Benefits for Commvault Environments with a 3:1 Increase in Data Deduplication
VA-HILTON24.1.2022 14:02:12 CET | Press release
Hilton Celebrates Growth and Development Milestones as Company Prepares for a New, Reinvigorated Era of Travel
MA-TELEDYNE-FLIR24.1.2022 13:03:10 CET | Press release
Teledyne FLIR Defense Captures Large, Multi-Year Contract to Provide Medium- and Long-Range Surveillance Systems to Danish Defense Forces
MA-METAOASIS-DAO24.1.2022 12:32:05 CET | Press release
MetaOasis DAO and its partner Season Studio unveil amazing designs of the DAO's HQ in the Sandbox
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom