ASG Technologies Helps Modern Enterprises Evolve Their ECM with New Content Services
ASG Technologies has announced Mobius 7.0, a next generation content solution delivering content services for the modern enterprise. Mobius 7.0 provides access to any type of content, at any time and is deployable on-premise, in the cloud, or in a hybrid model, with advanced redaction and storage rules. The solution makes managing content easy, letting employees focus on driving value for the business.
Businesses today are faced with managing a complex architecture of new and legacy applications along with rising regulatory pressures and security needs. To compete, they must be flexible and enable employees to make quick, data-driven decisions. This means information must be easily and securely accessible on any application, from any location. The new Mobius content services architecture allows businesses to customize and embed access to content within and across disparate applications, providing seamless delivery of the information individuals need to be successful. To ensure control and compliance, the solution maintains each asset's native form, keeping policies and rules attached throughout the content lifecycle.
"With multiple content repositories existing across our organization, on-premise and in the cloud, we wanted a system to help us effectively manage content in a way that wasn't going to slow down productivity or be resource intensive," said Bryan Harrison, Principle Software Developer, Liberty Mutual Insurance. "Mobius allows us to aggregate content across the business in a cost-effective way and give employees a customized user interface from which they can access appropriate content. This has helped our team become more nimble while freeing up IT system support costs and complexity."
New in Mobius 7.0 is a content services architecture that enables the modern enterprise to be successful. Key features include:
- REST API: Allows organizations to provide content as a service from anywhere, including custom applications and end user applications, from one sign-on screen; Enables storage and retrieval of content from applications inside and outside the firewall
- Flexible Deployment: Deployable on-premise, in the cloud and in hybrid environments; allows businesses to cost-effectively keep decades of infrastructure investment while leveraging benefits of cloud-based computing to deliver responsive content access, distribution and retention
- Flexible Storage and Aggregation: Offers hybrid storage options allowing enterprises to store information in many ways: files under Mobius management, in Mobius data repository through virtual folder structures, or in the cloud through integration with the AWS console; Flexible storage automatically backs up data and places content where it will be most effective from an economic, legal and security perspective
- Granular Policy Management and Control : Enables the creation of rules and policies that travel with the content throughout its lifecycle – including access rights, native redaction, archiving and secure viewing capabilities; Users can achieve compliance and manage records from one place, with no effort required elsewhere
- Embedded Redaction Capability: Native redaction services within can be automated based on a set of defined business rules and user roles while partial redaction is supported to query reports for personal and sensitive information; Redaction capabilities ensure compliance through hidden patterns
"Content can be a huge, resource-intensive challenge for enterprises with many applications and a diverse, complex IT infrastructure. There is a growing need for end-to-end solutions that unify content across the organization while effectively managing access and security," said Swamy Viswanathan, Executive Vice President and Chief Product Officer, ASG Technologies. “Because of its ability to integrate with existing systems and work across disparate applications, the Mobius content services architecture meets the needs of modern enterprises by controlling content and breaking down barriers to access without the resource intensive IT processes.”
Learn more about Mobius by visiting the web page .
About ASG Technologies
ASG Technologies Group, Inc. brings peace of mind to every enterprise with information access, management and control for our customers. These solutions empower businesses to enhance workforce productivity, gain an accurate and timely understanding of the information that underpins business decisions and address compliance needs with improved visibility of cross-platform data from legacy to leading edge environments. More than 70 percent of global Fortune 500 companies trust ASG Technologies to optimize their IT investments. ASG Technologies is a global provider of technology solutions with more than 1,000 people supporting more than 4,000 midmarket and enterprise customers around the world. For more information, visit www.asg.com .
Version 2.0 Communications for ASG Technologies
Katie Byrne/Jen Kaye, 617-426-2222
Information om Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
Skriv dig op her og modtag pressemeddelelser på mail. Indtast din mail, klik på abonner og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
FL-MLB22.9.2018 00:15 | pressemeddelelse
American Airlines Announces Nonstop Philadelphia (PHL) to Orlando Melbourne (MLB)
NY-BCW/PALLADINO21.9.2018 19:45 | pressemeddelelse
Amy Palladino Joins BCW as Executive Vice President, Managing Director, Corporate Practice
HEIDELBERG-ENGINEERING21.9.2018 18:43 | pressemeddelelse
Heidelberg Engineering Announces the CE-Marking of ANTERION
JEDOX21.9.2018 17:48 | pressemeddelelse
Florian Winterstein Becomes New CEO of Jedox
AVINOR21.9.2018 16:39 | pressemeddelelse
Avinor to Test Autonomous Snowploughs at Oslo Airport This Winter
MA-TAKEDA-PHARMACEUTICAL21.9.2018 15:32 | pressemeddelelse
Takeda Receives Positive CHMP Opinion Recommending ALUNBRIG® (brigatinib) for the Treatment of ALK+ Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer in Patients Previously Treated with Crizotinib
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter, og finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum