Festi hf.: Consolidated Annual Report 2020
Profit in Q4 2020 ISK 526 million
- Margin from sales of goods and services was ISK 5,288 million compared to ISK 5,273 million in Q4 2019, increase of 0.3%.
- EBITDA ISK 1,746 million compared to ISK 1,766 million in Q4 2019, decrease of 1.1%.
- Decline in results is related to COVID-19 restrictions enforced beginning Q4 2020.
- Gross margin from sales 22.8% in Q4 2020 compared to 24.8% in Q4 2019.
- Gross margin from sales 24% in 2020 compared to 23.8% in 2019.
- Operating expenses related to COVID19 was 153 million in Q4 2020 and 394 million in 2020.
- Equity ISK 29,784 million and equity ratio 35.7% compared to 35.3% at the end of 2019.
- Net interest-bearing debt without lease liabilities ISK 29,986 million compared to ISK 28,011 million at the end of 2019.
For further information see the attachments.
Subscribe to releases from Globenewswire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Globenewswire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Globenewswire
TigerGraph, Inc.8.4.2021 15:01:29 CEST | Press release
TigerGraph’s Graph + AI Summit 2021 to Feature 40+ Sessions, Live Workshops and Speakers from JPMorgan Chase, NewDay, Pinterest, Jaguar Land Rover and More
Agillic A/S7.4.2021 09:01:28 CEST | Press release
Agillic launches a new fast and advanced SMS editor to help clients deliver personalised SMS experiences
TigerGraph, Inc.30.3.2021 15:29:56 CEST | Press release
Technical University of Denmark uses TigerGraph to help find more effective treatments for acute lymphoblastic leukemia
Møns Bank A/S26.3.2021 07:03:33 CET | Pressemeddelelse
Indkaldelse til ekstraordinær generalforsamling 19. april 2021
Sika AG26.3.2021 07:02:09 CET | Press release
SIKA ACQUIRES FLOORING ADHESIVES BUSINESS IN THE USA
Arcadis N.V.26.3.2021 07:01:59 CET | Press release
Arcadis reports transactions under its current share buyback program
Terranet26.3.2021 07:01:48 CET | Press release
Warrants of series (2020:2) TO2 B we subscribed to approximately 94.9 percent and TerraNet Holding AB receives approximately SEK 38.3 million
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom