Exclusive Group Outperforms Market with Record Results for 2016
Exclusive Group has outperformed the market by posting record financial results in challenging economic conditions, reporting strong growth in each of its divisions and territories. Despite currency volatility and economic and political uncertainties throughout EMEA and Asian markets, total 2016 revenues of 1.27bn€ represent balanced, organic like-for-like annual growth of 22%; validating the sustainability and relevance of its business model.
Including the impact of its January 2016 acquisition of Transition Systems, year-on-year growth for Exclusive Group is over 51%. The 2016 results do not reflect last month’s acquisition of TechAccess.
“To succeed in the face of extraordinary global challenges is testament to our VAST vision, delivering service-defined value through a good balance of geographies and continued expansion into new markets, both organically and through strategic acquisitions,” said Olivier Breittmayer, CEO at Exclusive Group. “Our business divisions are consistently outperforming the market and complementing one another to provide differentiators for our vendor, service provider, SI and specialist reseller partners.”
- Half of the Group’s top 10 vendors showed annual growth of over 50%.
- BigTec now contributes over 100m€ to annual Group revenues.
- Exclusive Capital is now available across nearly all EMEA territories where it is proving to be a major differentiator.
- The Group’s extensive field and support services capability, both within Exclusive Networks/BigTec and ITEC, is having a significant impact on deal sizes and volumes internationally.
“Our aim of becoming a VAST Group of service-defined companies has taken effect with the rapid maturity and global penetration of each complementary business unit,” added Breittmayer. “Drilling deeper into our performance shows that we have the right vendors in the right sectors, and that our disruptive, value-centric culture is our best weapon against macro-economic uncertainty.”
- Southern-European & Nordic regions grew 34% and 41% respectively.
- France & Africa reported over 31% growth, while the DACH and Benelux regions delivered over 20%.
- The UK exceeded expectations with a jump of 28% in like-for-like sterling terms, though Euro currency shifts following the Brexit referendum effectively halved growth to 14%.
- Middle East, Asian and Pacific regions all reported strong growth. Results in the Middle East were undoubtedly affected by local geopolitical and economic factors, though double-digit growth was still achieved.
Mark Waite/Andy Crisp
+44 (0) 1291 626200
Information om Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
Skrive dig op her og du vil løbende modtage pressemeddelelser på mail. Indtast din mail, klik på abonner og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
ASTRAZENECA10.12.2017 23:47 | pressemeddelelse
AstraZeneca’s Calquence (acalabrutinib) Shows Potential in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia Trials
NJ-CELGENE/BLUEBIRD-BIO10.12.2017 16:32 | pressemeddelelse
Celgene Corporation and bluebird bio Announce Updated Results from Ongoing Multicenter Phase 1 Study of bb2121 Anti-BCMA CAR T Cell Therapy in Patients with Late Stage Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma at ASH Annual Meeting
GA-GILEAD-SCIENCES/KITE10.12.2017 16:32 | pressemeddelelse
Kite Announces Long-Term Data From Pivotal ZUMA-1 Study of Yescarta™ (Axicabtagene Ciloleucel) in Patients With Refractory Large B-cell Lymphoma
MA-TAKEDA/SEATTLE10.12.2017 14:02 | pressemeddelelse
Takeda and Seattle Genetics to Present Positive Data from Phase 3 ECHELON-1 Clinical Trial Evaluating ADCETRIS® (brentuximab vedotin) in Frontline Advanced Hodgkin Lymphoma
ASTRAZENECA9.12.2017 19:02 | pressemeddelelse
AstraZeneca’s Calquence (acalabrutinib) Demonstrates Activity in Relapsed or Refractory Mantle Cell Lymphoma Trial
JANSSEN9.12.2017 18:21 | pressemeddelelse
Sustained Benefit in Patients with Relapsed/Refractory Mantle Cell Lymphoma Demonstrated by 3.5 Year Follow-up Data of Imbruvica®▼(ibrutinib)
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter, og finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum