Exclusive Group: Latest Results VASTly Outperform Market
Exclusive Group, the value-added services and technologies (VAST) group, today announced its latest financial results showing 60% year-on-year growth for the first six months of 2016, with total revenues of 575m€. This reflects the successful execution of the Group’s VAST strategy, strong returns on core vendor business achieved in global territories, and the swift integration of Exclusive Group’s Asia operations following the acquisition of regional cybersecurity VAD Transition Systems this year. These results are comparable to total income for the whole of 2014, keeping Exclusive Group on target to continue its legacy of doubling revenue every two years.
“The intention to have a more blended business through our VAST strategy is paying dividends, with each of our ancillary services businesses contributing to strong growth,” said Olivier Breittmayer, CEO of Exclusive Group. “These results show how well-balanced the Group is globally, able to absorb fluctuations in regional geographies and economies with little impact on momentum. It is particularly pleasing to see our expanding BigTec business in the software-defined web-scale infrastructure marketplace returning triple-digit growth.”
- On a like-for-like basis, not including Asia, year-on-year growth was over 25% (464m€ H1 2016 revenue).
- There was substantial growth across core vendors, all outperforming their relative market sector performance.
- Datacentre transformation VAD, BigTec, continues to expand geographically, with the Pacific region the latest to open.
- The integration of services businesses Exclusive Capital and ITEC Exclusive Global Services is strengthening revenues through enlarged sales opportunities.
- Revenues were strong in Southern Europe (Spain, Portugal, Italy), with year-on-year growth of almost 40% making it akin to ‘pre-austerity’ macroeconomic conditions. Similarly, in France and Africa where improving market conditions helped the region return growth in excess of 30% growth.
- Over 90% year-on-year growth was achieved in the Nordic region, with Sweden and Finland the pick of the quartet. Key factors included a number of large deals and the execution of innovative go-to-market strategies around core vendors.
“We’re more motivated than ever to extend our value-added model, investing in our future with more innovative services and insight to benefit vendor and reseller partners worldwide,” said Exclusive Group COO, Barrie Desmond. “These six months have put us ahead of our plan and budget, but more hard work is needed to achieve our annual target and vision of doubling revenue every two years until 2020.”
Cohesive for Exclusive Networks
Information om Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
Skrive dig op her og du vil løbende modtage pressemeddelelser på mail. Indtast din mail, klik på abonner og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
CELLTRION15.12.2017 23:15 | pressemeddelelse
Celltrion Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for Herzuma® for Trastuzumab Biosimilar
TAKEDA15.12.2017 13:36 | pressemeddelelse
Takeda and TiGenix announce that Cx601 (darvadstrocel) has received a positive CHMP opinion to treat complex perianal fistulas in Crohn’s disease
TWISPAY15.12.2017 13:23 | pressemeddelelse
Bitcoin Romania and Twispay Announce Integration Partnership Providing Users with the Ability to Purchase Bitcoin with Bank Cards
PEACE-FORUM15.12.2017 12:40 | pressemeddelelse
Upon Conclusion of the Fourth Annual Forum for Promoting Peace in Muslim Societies, Scholars and Intellectuals Visit the Louvre Abu Dhabi Museum
CA-KENNEDY-WILSON15.12.2017 12:02 | pressemeddelelse
Kennedy Wilson Acquires 124-Unit Northbank Apartments in Dublin, Ireland for €45 Million
NV-NAC-FOUNDATION15.12.2017 10:02 | pressemeddelelse
AML BitCoin Enters Phase II of ICO
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter, og finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum