Exclusive Group Delivers VAST Results
Exclusive Group, the value-added services and technologies (VAST) group, today announced underlying organic growth of 31% and total proforma annualised revenues of 1.04bn€ for 2015. The results prove the success of its value-centric approach, relentless focus on cybersecurity and datacentre transformation opportunities, and astute acquisition strategy. The performance underlines the Group’s momentum to grow beyond 1bn€ annual revenues; a target achieved nearly two years ahead of plan.
“We have now entered unchartered territory as the very first ‘Super VAD’ business to retain and extend its value-added model on a global basis,” said Olivier Breittmayer, CEO of Exclusive Group. “Since the start of this journey we have doubled revenue every two years with a strategy blending accelerated organic growth with hand picked acquisitions that have supported our value and local knowledge qualities to deliver a unique proposition.”
Adjusted to remove the 2015 turnover of Transition Systems – the pan-Asian cybersecurity VAD acquired in December 2015 – Exclusive Group’s core business divisions returned revenues of 840m€, up nearly 200m€ on the previous year.
- Datacentre transformation VAD BigTec grew revenues by 90% to over 70m€ and now operates in over 12 countries with plans to expand further across the Exclusive global footprint in 2016.
- ITEC Exclusive Global Services has proved enormously successful attracting major global deals and adding significant value to Exclusive Networks resellers and vendors in particular.
- Financing and leasing division Exclusive Capital has expanded into the UK, Belgium, Luxembourg and France, with plans to open operations in 4-6 additional territories in 2016.
“The strategy is to preserve our unique approach, continue to support the entrepreneurial style of our great people, invest in new services, and pursue acquisition opportunities that extend our global footprint, specialist focus, and disruptive approach,” added Breittmayer.
- Strong performance throughout the Nordics & Baltics saw the region post revenue growth of over 40%.
- France and Africa demonstrated healthy returns, growing 33% and 63% respectively.
- In the Southern Region (Iberia, Italy, Turkey), collective growth of 41% underlined the strength of the business despite slow economic recovery and other challenging factors.
- The UK continues to report healthy trading and solid sales momentum with over 55% annual growth.
- The DACH region has a consolidated growth of over 26%, while the Middle East maintained its trajectory with YoY growth of over 28%.
Information om Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
Skrive dig op her og du vil løbende modtage pressemeddelelser på mail. Indtast din mail, klik på abonner og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
MUREX12.12.2017 15:02 | pressemeddelelse
Murex to Offer MX.3 Risk, Trading and Post-Trade Solutions on the AWS Cloud
JANSSEN12.12.2017 14:35 | pressemeddelelse
Darzalex®▼(daratumumab) Combination Regimen Significantly Improved Outcomes for Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma Patients who are Transplant Ineligible
NJ-MIPI-ALLIANCE12.12.2017 14:02 | pressemeddelelse
MIPI Alliance Opens Access to its MIPI I3C Sensor Interface Specification
FL-CTS-ENGINES12.12.2017 14:02 | pressemeddelelse
CTS Engines Announces Senior Management Hire
LTI12.12.2017 11:47 | pressemeddelelse
LTI to Offer Blockchain Solution Powered by Microsoft Azure
MUNICH-RE-AUTOMATION12.12.2017 10:08 | pressemeddelelse
Munich Re Automation Solutions Ltd. today announced the launch of their latest data analytics and reporting product, ALLFINANZ Insight
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter, og finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum