A Year Full of Achievements: EURId's 2020 Annual Report Shows a 2.2% Yearly Growth
EURid released its 2020 Annual Report with statistics, achievements and financials.
2020 was a rewarding year for EURid thanks to the following achievements:
- A healthy portfolio growth of 2.2% year over year.
- The bi-yearly registrar satisfaction survey with 97% satisfaction rate among EURid accredited registrars.
- The acknowledgement that the registry is operating in an effective and trustworthy way within the by-yearly European Commission report to the Parliament and the Council.
- The support of the ‘Water is Life’ project in Madagascar to offset its 2019 CO2 emissions.
- The launch of the Youth Committee to empower the next generation of Internet users to provide advice on .eu related matters.
- The take-off of an Action Plan to support SMEs that have a .eu-branded online identity.
- The kick-off of the Dynamic Coalition on Data and Trust (DC-DT) within the IGF framework.
- The 2020 Web Awards competition and gala, which featured Sting as special award-giver.
Read more in the EURid`s 2020 Annual Report.
EURid is the not-for-profit organisation that operates the .eu, .ею and .ευ top-level domains, following a tender process and appointment by the European Commission. EURid works with over 700 accredited registrars. As part of its ongoing commitment to data security, EURid has been certified for the ISO27001 security standard since 2013. EURid is also registered by the EU Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS), which is an expression of its environmental commitment. EURid has its headquarters in Diegem (Belgium), and regional offices in Pisa (Italy), Prague (the Czech Republic) and Stockholm (Sweden). More information at: www.eurid.eu .
About Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
ARQIT27.7.2021 09:29:10 CEST | Press release
Arqit and Dentons Launch Secure Identity Product
SWIFT27.7.2021 09:18:09 CEST | Press release
SWIFT Launches SWIFT Go, a Fast, Cost-Effective Service for Low-Value Cross-Border Payments
FLEXTRADE-SYSTEMS27.7.2021 09:02:17 CEST | Press release
FINBOURNE Integrates with FlexNOW Delivering Deep Integration Without Complex Implementation
CEDO27.7.2021 09:02:17 CEST | Press release
Cedo Commits to Climate Neutrality By 2030
OWL-LABS27.7.2021 09:02:07 CEST | Press release
Owl Labs Partners With Leading IT Provider Bechtle to Widen Distribution Across Europe
MA-ADVA27.7.2021 09:02:07 CEST | Press release
UrsaNav trials eLoran as vital GNSS backup using ADVA’s grandmaster clock solution
AKUR827.7.2021 09:02:06 CEST | Press release
Beesafe and Compensa, Part of VIG Poland, Collaborate with Akur8 to Transform Their Pricing Process
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom