IoT Tech Expo: Manufacturers, Developers, Engineers, IoT Technology Providers and Demos arrive in Berlin next month for Europe’s leading Internet of Things event
The IoT Tech Expo will be descending on Berlin’s Congress Center in just 2 weeks (13-14th June) for 2 days of networking, 5 conferences, an exclusive workshop and a buzzing exhibition including connected vehicles, 3D printers, VR, AI, drones and more! Over 3,000 have registered for the event which features 150 leading speakers from across a ranges of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, logistics, transport, government, energy and automotive.
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160527005212/en/
The show will cover the entire IoT ecosystem with topics including; predictive maintenance , smart logistics , data analytics , connectivity , digitalisation , smart grids , sustainability , developing for the IoT , smart manufacturing , connected homes and car, monetisatio n and cyber security . The 5 dedicated conferences were a huge success in London and you can expect more real-life case studies, dynamic discussion and innovative thinking in Berlin.
Over the 2 days you will be able to see a range of industry leading speakers including:
- Joerg Liebe, CIO, Lufthansa Systems AG
- Dr. Luca Julia, Vice President of Innovation, Samsung
- Jürgen Bilo, Vice President, Head of Strategy, Business Development and Marketing, Corporate Systems & Technology, Continental
- Prof. Philipp Bouteiller, CEO of Tegel Projekt GmbH & Berlin Partner Representative
- Henk Veldhuis, Global Director Smart Lighting / Smart Home, TÜV Rheinland Group
- Einar Landre, Head of Drilling and Well Solutions, Statoil ASA
- Manoëlla Wilbaut, Head of Global Commercial Developments & Sustainability, DHL
- Peder Arvidsson, Managing Director, Sandvik Teeness AS
- Robert Quirke, Vice President of Technology and Business Services, IDA Ireland
- Lars Weber, Senior Programme Manager, E.ON
In additional to the stellar speaker line-up, the exhibition will feature the NXP EBV IoT Truck with over 130 live demos, Rutronik’s Distribution Art Car, mini drones, VR demos, 3D printers, AI, Ford Mustang, Samsung Artik demos and more.
To see all of the above and more at the IoT Tech Expo Central Europe , please visit the website to register your pass . Advanced prices end Friday 3rd June so register now to save up to €195 on your delegate pass!
To learn more about the IoT Tech Expo World Series, visit the corresponding sites:
• IoT Tech Expo Central Europe : 13-14th June, Berlin Congress Center bcc, Germany
• IoT Tech Expo North America : 20-21st October, Santa Clara Convention Center, San Francisco, CA
• IoT Tech Expo Global : 23-24th January 2017, Olympia, London
For speaking, sponsorship and exhibitor enquiries please contact the team at email@example.com or call on +44 (0) 117 980 9023.
NOTES FOR EDITORS
About IoT Tech Expo
The IoT Tech Expo World Series (www.iottechexpo.com ) hosts top level content and discussion, introducing and exploring the latest innovations in the Internet of Things arena. It brings together key industries including Manufacturing, Transport, Health, Logistics, Government, Energy and Automotive.
IoT Tech Expo
Events Marketing & Conference Executive
+44 (0) 117 980 9023
Information om Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
Skriv dig op her og modtag pressemeddelelser på mail. Indtast din mail, klik på abonner og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
SD-SAB-BIOTHERAPEUTICS15.8.2018 19:45 | pressemeddelelse
Ebola Successfully Neutralized by Latest Generation Polyclonal Immunotherapy
NV-RIMINI-STREET,-INC.15.8.2018 19:07 | pressemeddelelse
Rimini Street Receives Asia-Pacific Stevie Award for Customer Service Innovation
INSTITUTE-BIOTECHNOLOGY15.8.2018 15:05 | pressemeddelelse
2018 Healthcare+ Expo Taiwan: Where Tech Meets Medicine
CA-QUAKE-GLOBAL15.8.2018 15:02 | pressemeddelelse
QConnect - The Most Intelligent, Global, Ultra-Compact, Rugged Communication Device
PA-PEI-GENESIS15.8.2018 13:09 | pressemeddelelse
PEI-Genesis Names Kris Haggstrom Senior Director of E-Commerce and EMS
CA-QUANERGY-SYSTEMS15.8.2018 12:02 | pressemeddelelse
Quanergy Signs Oprema as Distribution Partner for UK and Ireland
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter, og finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum