Encore Media Group: IoT Tech Expo to host exclusive IoT ARTIK Workshop for developers in Berlin this June
Europe’s leading Internet of Things event; the IoT Tech Expo will arrive in Berlin on the 13-14th June for 2 days of top level content and networking. In collaboration with leading sponsor, Samsung , there will be an exclusive hands-on workshop covering IoT from module to cloud with ARTIK as the centrepiece. It will use tools including ARTIK API, Arduino, Temboo and Node-RED.
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160513005261/en/
In addition to the Artik Workshop, industry leading speakers will be sharing their unparalleled knowledge and experience of IoT within the 5 conferences across the two day event, namely, Developing & IoT Technologies , Data & Security , Smart Cities , Connected Industry and Connecting Living .
- Luc Julia, Vice President of Innovation, Samsung
- Joerg Liebe, CIO, Lufthansa Systems AG
- Peder Arvidsson, Managing Director, Sandvik Teeness AS
- Jürgen Bilo, Vice President, Head of Strategy, Business Development and Marketing, Corporate Systems & Technology, Continental
- Frank Harder, Vice President, IoT Strategy and Business Development, Samsung
- Einar Landre, Head of Drilling and Well Solutions, Statoil ASA
- Stefan Hoppe, Vice President, OPC Foundation
- David White, Business Solutions & Systems, Strategy & Architecture, Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co
- Petra Sundström, Director Group Connectivity, Husqvarna Group
- Till Schicke, Head of Business Development, Tado
You can also register for a free expo pass for access to the ‘Developing & IoT Technologies ’ conference and exhibition which will feature the likes of Samsung , Ubuntu , Vodafone , Ford , Beckhoff , Relayr , Copa-Data , Kii , EBV Elektronik , The Qt Company , OPC Foundation and more.
To learn more about the IoT Tech Expo and register your pass, visit the corresponding sites:
• IoT Tech Expo Central Europe : 13-14th June, Berlin Congress Center bcc, Germany
• IoT Tech Expo North America : 20-21st October, Santa Clara Convention Center, San Francisco, CA
• IoT Tech Expo Global : 23-24th January 2017, Olympia, London
For speaking, sponsorship and exhibitor enquiries please contact the team at email@example.com or call on +44 (0) 117 980 9023.
NOTES FOR EDITORS
About IoT Tech Expo
The IoT Tech Expo World Series (www.iottechexpo.com ) hosts top level content and discussion, introducing and exploring the latest innovations in the Internet of Things arena. It brings together key industries including Manufacturing, Transport, Health, Logistics, Government, Energy and Automotive.
IoT Tech Expo
Events Marketing & Conference Executive
+44 (0) 117 980 9023
Information om Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
Skriv dig op her og modtag pressemeddelelser på mail. Indtast din mail, klik på abonner og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
IPSEN21.9.2018 07:32 | pressemeddelelse
Ipsen Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for Cabometyx® (Cabozantinib) for the Second-line Treatment of Patients with Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC)
CA-QUANERGY-SYSTEMS21.9.2018 07:02 | pressemeddelelse
Quanergy Selected as Exclusive LiDAR Partner for VRCO
GLOBAL-RAYTUR21.9.2018 05:10 | pressemeddelelse
Overseas Roadshow for the IAPH Guangzhou 2019 World Ports Conference Was Held in London
MINDOL-HOLDINGS21.9.2018 03:02 | pressemeddelelse
AbuDhabi Dubai STOB Series 22 Investment Enters into Favorable Tender Offer Agreement with MINDOL HOLDINGS
AFTON-CHEMICAL20.9.2018 22:32 | pressemeddelelse
Afton Chemical’s S$380 Million Phase II Expansion of Its Jurong Island Plant is Now Complete
NY-IFF20.9.2018 22:17 | pressemeddelelse
IFF Announces Pricing of €1,100,000,000 Senior Notes Offering
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter, og finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum