Correction: EMGS: Reports fourth quarter 2020 results
Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA’s ("EMGS" or the "Company") financial report and market presentation for the fourth quarter of 2020 are attached.
* The Company recorded revenues of USD 4.0 million, down from USD 37.2 million in the fourth quarter of 2019 and up from USD 2.1 million in the third quarter of 2020.
* Adjusted EBITDA (including capitalised multi-client expenses and vessel and office lease expenses) of USD 0.6 million, down from USD 20.9 million in the fourth quarter of 2019.
* Free cash decreased with USD 0.1 million during the quarter, to USD 4.2 million.
* As of 2 February 2021, USD 7.3 million held in a pledge account has been released and is now moved from restricted cash to cash and cash equivalents. EMGS expect, upon reaching certain conditions, to issue a time-limited guarantee, secured by cash in a pledged account, in the amount of approximately USD 3.6 million.
* Subsequent to the end of the fourth quarter 2020, EMGS received payment in the amount of USD 3.9 million related to significantly past due receivables totalling USD 5.0 million as of 31 December 2020.
Correction: material attached.
A recorded presentation will be available over the internet from 10:00 (local time Norway) today. To access the presentation, please go to the Company’s homepage (www.emgs.com) and follow the link.
Anders Eimstad, Chief Financial Officer, +47 94 82 58 36
EMGS, the marine EM market leader, uses its proprietary electromagnetic (EM) technology to support oil and gas companies in their search for offshore hydrocarbons. EMGS supports each stage in the workflow, from survey design and data acquisition to processing and interpretation. The Company's services enable the integration of EM data with seismic and other geophysical and geological information to give explorationists a clearer and more complete understanding of the subsurface. This improves exploration efficiency and reduces risks and the finding costs per barrel.
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 the Norwegian Securities Trading Act
Subscribe to releases from Globenewswire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Globenewswire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Globenewswire
Westport Fuel Systems Inc25.2.2021 23:01:28 CET | Press release
Westport Fuel Systems and AVL Joint Paper Assesses Total Cost of Ownership for Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engines
Millicom International Cellular S.A.25.2.2021 22:51:48 CET | Press release
Millicom CEO Mauricio Ramos highlights digital priorities at AACCLA Outlook on the Americas 2021 conference
TGS25.2.2021 22:42:47 CET | Press release
TGS - Mandatory Notification of Trades
Thin Film Electronics ASA25.2.2021 22:03:26 CET | Press release
Thinfilm and Energous Announce Partnership to Enable Ultrathin, Reliable, Wirelessly Rechargeable Devices
WillScot Mobile Mini Holdings Corp.25.2.2021 22:02:35 CET | Press release
WillScot Mobile Mini Holdings Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Results and Provides 2021 Outlook
ORPHAZYME A/S25.2.2021 22:02:25 CET | Press release
Capital increase of 80,553 shares (equivalent to approximately 0.23% of the existing shares) in Orphazyme A/S as a result of an issue of bonus shares to KUMCRI and directed issuance of new shares
RomReal25.2.2021 22:01:35 CET | Press release
RomReal: Fourth Quarter (Q4) 2020 Results and Investor Presentation
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom