Year-end Report 2020
Full Year 2020
- Net sales were MSEK 11,050 (11,254), which was an organic reduction of 0.1 percentage points compared to the same period last year.
- Adjusted EBITA increased to MSEK 598 (563), which was an improvement of 6 percent. The adjusted EBITA margin increased to 5.4 (5.0) percent.
- The result before tax increased to MSEK 414 (216), which was an improvement of 92 percent.
- The result after tax increased to MSEK 292 (153) or SEK 8.12 (4.19) per share.
- Operating cash flow increased to MSEK 1,783 (1,454), of which acquisitions and divestitures of operations were MSEK -30 (-5).
- Strong cash flows and improved profitability during recent quarters have contributed to bringing down the net debt / EBITDA ratio (rolling 12 months) to under 2.0.
- The Board proposes a dividend of SEK 3.10 (0) per share for 2020.
Fourth Quarter 2020
- Net sales were MSEK 2,886 (2,904). Organically net sales increased by 5.5 percentage points compared to the same period last year.
- Adjusted EBITA increased to MSEK 256 (169), which was an improvement of 51 percent. The adjusted EBITA margin increased to 8.9 (5.8) percent.
- The result before tax increased to MSEK 211 (-59).
- The result after tax increased to MSEK 156 (-44) or SEK 4.33 (-1.26) per share.
- Operating cash flow increased to MSEK 693 (374), of which acquisitions and divestitures of operations were MSEK -30 (0).
Questions concerning this report can be addressed to:
President and CEO
Phone: +46 31 750 07 50
Chief Financial Officer
Phone: +46 31 750 07 50
Elanders AB (publ)
(Company ID 556008-1621)
Flöjelbergsgatan 1 C
431 35 Mölndal, Sweden
Phone: +46 31 750 00 00
This information is information that Elanders AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 07:30 CET on 29 January 2021.
Subscribe to releases from Globenewswire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Globenewswire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Globenewswire
Subsea 7 (Uk Service Co) Ltd25.2.2021 08:02:35 CET | Press release
Subsea 7 S.A. Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Results
Subsea 7 (Uk Service Co) Ltd25.2.2021 08:02:25 CET | Press release
Subsea 7 announces new loan facility
Subsea 7 (Uk Service Co) Ltd25.2.2021 08:02:14 CET | Press release
Subsea 7 - special dividend and notification of general meetings
Lundin Energy AB25.2.2021 08:02:04 CET | Press release
Notice of the Annual General Meeting of Lundin Energy AB
Van Lanschot Kempen Wealth Management N.V.25.2.2021 08:01:54 CET | Press release
Van Lanschot Kempen launches share buy-back programme to fund remuneration policy and share plans
Van Lanschot Kempen Wealth Management N.V.25.2.2021 08:01:44 CET | Press release
Van Lanschot Kempen releases Annual Report 2020
Signify25.2.2021 08:01:33 CET | Press release
Signify starts share repurchase program of up to 2 million shares to cover performance share plans
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom