Delta-Q Technologies (Delta-Q), a leader in battery charging solutions for electric vehicles and industrial equipment, has announced that its innovative mid-power charger, the XV3300, is now in full-scale production. With its unique 3-in-1 design, this highly efficient charging system integrates a 3.3 kW battery charger, a 500 W DC-DC converter to power the vehicles’ auxiliary loads, and an EV charging station interface. These key features, encased in a ruggedized IP67 design, provide OEMs with an attractive package for simplifying electrification of their off-road applications.
“No other 3.3 kW charger on the market also includes a DC/DC converter for auxiliary DC loads and an EVSE charging interface in such a compact size,” said Mourad Chergui, Senior Product Manager with Delta-Q. “As we start full-scale production, we can begin to fulfill the substantial demand we received since we first announced the initial development.”
The 3.3 kW charging solution is available in 58.8, 65, and 120-volt DC models and is scalable, allowing OEMs to stack up to three chargers for power levels up to 10 kW. The XV3300 uses complex algorithms to deliver a precise charge to batteries of various chemistries and voltages, maximizing battery life and optimizing charge time.
Key features and benefits of the XV3300 charger include:
- High Reliability: The XV3300 battery charger is compact, rugged, and IP67-rated. It is tested for automotive-grade shock and vibration. Its fully sealed aluminum die-cast enclosure protects the charger from dust, liquids, and the effects of immersion in up to one meter of water.
- Enhanced Protection: The XV3300 is a low-voltage charger that optimally charges all battery chemistries and nominal voltages between 48 V to 120 V. It is also protected against short circuits, over-voltage, and over-temperature to ensure safe operation.
- Flexible Power Options: The XV3300 is scalable and can be paralleled to provide between 3.3 kW to 10 kW of power for faster-charging options. The charger is also available as an on-board and off-board charger, providing OEMs with additional flexibility.
- Integrated DC-DC converter: It provides auxiliary power to operate vehicle accessories such as air-conditioners, controllers, lights, turn signals, navigation, and communication devices. It also eliminates the need for an external DC-DC converter, saving OEMs and equipment operators space and cost.
- EV Charging Station Interface: The XV3300 complies with SAE J1772 (levels 1 and 2) and IEC 61851 (modes 2 and 3) to charge from standard EVSE AC charging stations across North America and Europe. This feature provides end-users more charging options and greater vehicle flexibility.
To register for updates on the XV3300 battery charger or for specific details, including product specifications, visit https://connect.delta-q.com/xv3300.
About Delta-Q Technologies
Delta-Q Technologies is charging the future and driving the world’s transition to electric energy. We collaboratively design, test, and manufacture robust battery chargers that improve the performance of our customers’ electric drive vehicles and industrial machines. As the supplier of choice for Tier 1 OEMs, our customer support and engineering expertise guide our customers through the electrification process for a sustainable world.
Delta-Q is part of the ZAPI GROUP of companies and headquartered in Vancouver, Canada. The team and distribution span five continents to service industries such as electric golf cars, lift trucks, aerial work platforms, e-mobility, floor care machines, utility/recreational vehicles, and new markets, like construction and outdoor power equipment. Please visit www.delta-q.com or follow company updates on LinkedIn for more information.
To view this piece of content from cts.businesswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230502005782/en/
About Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
CA-PSMF3.6.2023 07:12:31 CEST | Press release
The Patient Safety Movement Foundation Concludes Its 10th Annual World Patient Safety, Science & Technology Summit
HALLYM-UNIVERSITY2.6.2023 11:01:34 CEST | Press release
Ilsong Educational Foundation Chairman Dai-Won Yoon Wins Linnaeus Medal as the First in Asia
CA-PSMF2.6.2023 08:16:30 CEST | Press release
10th Annual World Patient Safety, Science & Technology Summit Begins
AUTEL-ENERGY2.6.2023 08:01:28 CEST | Press release
Autel Energy Holds Partner Summit in Amsterdam, Mapping Out Europe Strategy
PL-BIOSCIENCE-GMBH2.6.2023 07:23:26 CEST | Press release
PL BioScience and Macopharma enter into a Patent License and Assignment Agreement regarding Human Platelet Lysate (HPL) cell culture supplements.
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom