Covisint Launches the Most Complete IoT Platform for Enabling Digital Transformation
- Designed from the ground up to support digital ecosystem management, helping enterprises and their partners realize the full value of IoT
- Solves the dynamic security, privacy and permissions management challenges surrounding IoT to enable trusted information sharing and secure interactions across people, systems and things
- Standards-based and highly-scalable, with an API-first approach,allowing global enterprises and system integrators to accelerate development and delivery of IoT solutions
- Was recognized at the 2016Sogeti IoT Hackathonas a runner up with a Connected Baggage Tracking solution built for the world’s largest airline
- Covisint powers some of the largest Connected Car / IoT solutions in the world, includingHyundai Blue LinkandGeneral Motors OnStar
DETROIT, Feb. 06, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --Covisint Corporation(Nasdaq:COVS) today announced the availability of the market’s most completeIoT Platformfor unlocking the full potential of IoT by enabling secure interactions across digital ecosystems of people, systems and things. The Covisint IoT Platform is particularly suited for global enterprises and technology partner organizations interested in strengthening their digital transformation initiatives and practices, as well as independent software vendors and end-customers seeking a highly-scalable, highly-secure open platform for development of enterprise IoT solutions.
PlatformHelps Realize the Full Value of IoT
The Internet of Things (IoT) is what enables enterprises to transform into digital businesses. Some vendors offer disparate technology toolkits for IoT, but this approach requires significant time, investment and customization to get to a viable solution to support digital transformation programs.
The Covisint IoT Platform is different – delivered as a platform-as-a-service (PaaS) with global support, it offers a complete set of capabilities required to rapidly build enterprise IoT solutions, including advanced identity, authentication, authorization, real-time messaging and orchestration, as well as digital ecosystem definition and management capabilities to facilitate secure information sharing and trusted interactions with the world around that connected asset.
Enhanced business value– Identity is critical to enabling rich, personalized experiences. The Covisint IoT Platform can uniquely identify people, systems and things, and manage access to the right information at the right time, and enables secure interactions, both of which facilitates:
- Delivering more personalized services and, ultimately, higher customer retention
- Real-time insights on customer behavior and preferences
- Transforming physical products into recurring services
Rapidly build IoT solutions– In today’s connected economy, market leaders win with agility and business velocity. The Covisint IoT Platform enables developers to:
- Build solutions faster with more predictability
- Ease the previously complex and costly tasks of integration and operations
- Maximize return on development resources
Comprehensive use case support– The Covisint IoT Platform enables rapid delivery of new enterprise IoT solutions, while providing tools to seamlessly integrate with existing investments:
- Enables development of both connected products and process solutions on a common platform
- Facilitates easy integration with enterprise systems of record and first-generation IoT solutions
- Supports a wide range of devices and communication protocols to handle solution diversity
Highly-secure and enterprise-grade– IoT solutions creates new attack surfaces and new risks. The Covisint IoT Platform enables rapid innovation while providing tools for advanced authentication, authorization and governance of people, systems and things to ensure security and compliance:
- Manage the identities of people, systems and things holistically with a single platform
- Scale to millions and billions of transactions on a proven backbone
- Built on SOC-II certified infrastructure, with five 9’s reliability
“Realizing the full value of IoT goes beyond connectivity – what unlocks new possibilities is the ability to securely share information and enable interactions with the ecosystem around the connected asset,” said Brian Partridge of 451 Research, a leading IoT research firm. “Covisint aspires to provide a complete IoT platform to realize this goal, and ultimately accelerate digital business transformation.”
Covisint’s IoT Platform brings together a set of foundational capabilities that helps businesses rapidly deliver IoT solutions supportive of digital transformation, including:
- A unified data model that brings together the devices, the systems and the people that interact with into one coherent logical data store;
- Dynamic security that helps businesses respond quickly and contextually to deliver better value, while minimizing security risk;
- Unified messaging that brings together messaging and orchestration in both real-time and batch interactions to effectively digitize end-to-end business processes;
- API-first approach for enabling agnostic and loosely coupled business service integration for complex transformations;
- A microservices architecture to meet the scalability demands of billions of connected devices and digital businesses
“Having a developer-friendly platform to enable the rapid development of IoT solutions is critical to winning in the marketplace,” said Joel Kremke, SVP of Partnerships and Alliances, Covisint. “Providing unique security and entity management capabilities to facilitate secure interactions between people, systems and things is how the Covisint IoT Platform is differentiated. We’re pleased to have our Platform recognized as a winner of Sogeti’s 2016 IoT Hackathon, and looking forward to working with them and other partners to help their end-customers realize the transformational potential of IoT."
RSA 2017 – The Covisint IoT Platform
Covisint will be showcasing the IoT Platform at RSA 2017, South Hall – Exhibit #1927, from February 13-16, 2017. To schedule an appointment to meet with us, pleasecontact us.
About Covisint Corporation
Covisint is the connected company – we securely connect ecosystems of people, systems and things to enable new service offerings, optimize operations, develop new business models and ultimately enable the connected economy. Today, we support more than 2,000 organizations and connect to more than 212,000 business partners and customers worldwide. Learn more atwww.covisint.com.
Safe Harbor for Forward-Looking Statements
This press release contains forward-looking statements, including statements regarding Covisint’s present and future technology design, architecture, performance and operations which affects the Covisint IoT Platform’s market growth and the demand for Covisint’s solutions. Any forward-looking statements contained in this press release are based upon Covisint’s historical performance and its current plans, estimates and expectations and are not a representation that such plans, estimates, or expectations will be achieved. These forward-looking statements represent Covisint’s expectations as of the date of this press release. Subsequent events may cause these expectations to change, and Covisint disclaims any obligation to update the forward-looking statements in the future except as may otherwise be required by the federal securities laws. These forward-looking statements are subject to known and unknown risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially. Important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to, our ability to attract new customers; the extent to which customers renew their contracts; the extent we are able to maintain pricing with our customers at renewal; the continued growth of the market for our solutions; the success of our channel partner and certified partner strategies; competition from current competitors and new market entrants; unpredictable macro-economic conditions; the loss of any of our key employees; and the length of the sales for our solutions. Further information on potential factors that could affect actual results is included in Covisint’s reports filed with the SEC.
Unlocks the Full Business Value of Enterprise IoT Solutions by Securely Connecting Complete Ecosystems of People, Systems and Things
Information om Globenewswire
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Globenewswire
Skriv dig op her og modtag pressemeddelelser på mail. Indtast din mail, klik på abonner og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Globenewswire
Vricon18.6.2018 22:24 | pressemeddelelse
Vricon's disruptive 3D GEOINT technology fuels company growth
Cisco18.6.2018 14:02 | pressemeddelelse
Goldman Sachs and Cisco to Host Tech Talk on Data Center Networking
DSM Sinochem Pharmaceuticals18.6.2018 11:25 | pressemeddelelse
DSM Sinochem Pharmaceuticals launches Atorvastatin film-coated tablets, expanding its finished dosage statins portfolio
Juniper Networks18.6.2018 11:02 | pressemeddelelse
Juniper Networks Becomes Global Sponsor of World Robot Olympiad
GlobeNewswire, Inc.16.6.2018 07:01 | pressemeddelelse
GlobeNewswire Test Release
Strategic News Service/INVNT/IP15.6.2018 23:36 | pressemeddelelse
INVNT/IP: US Responds to Nation-sponsored Crown-jewel Intellectual Property Theft
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter, og finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum