MindManager 2019 Empowers Professionals and Teams to Uncover Possibilities, Unite People, and Unleash Productivity
With new ways to visualize complex information, intelligent automation to speed your workflow, and added views to quickly draw connections and keep on track, MindManager 2019 delivers control, clarity, and structure to drive alignment and success
OTTAWA, Ontario, Sept. 26, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Launching today, MindManager
2019 for Windows
gives enterprises and business professionals powerful new ways to transcend the limits on what they can see, create, communicate, and achieve. The industry’s most robust and customizable information visualization software now delivers a wealth of new capabilities, including SmartRules™ to automate processes and workflows; Smart Shapes to enrich, clarify, and expand shared information; and powerful Tag and Icon views that make it easy to get a 360-degree perspective on your projects, work, and world.
"Our latest release focuses on our users’ productivity and success with new features that help them deliver meaning and impact to their content, see and show information exactly as they need to, and accelerate their processes to do great work faster," says Michael Deutch, Vice President of Products, MindManager and ClearSlide. "With MindManager 2019, you can gain the insights, connections, and big picture to achieve your goals for every project and purpose. With the right map, you can go anywhere."
MindManager 2019 enables businesses to uncover hidden possibilities, unite information and teams, and unleash productivity to do great work faster. Powerful new tools make communications clear, meaningful, and actionable for everyone.
- NEW! SmartRules: Go beyond conditional formatting to transform maps from simply representing processes and workflows to driving and accelerating them. Automatically trigger changes, not only in topic look and feel, but in actual topic data, by writing rules that change topic icons, tags, properties, progress status, and priority markers.
- NEW! Objects and Smart Shapes: Enrich, clarify, and expand what can be accomplished with MindManager thanks to 12 new objects and Smart Shapes. Group topics to distinguish areas of importance, or combine customizable Smart Shapes and objects to build new templates and diagram types that support your unique objectives.
- NEW! Tag View: Get a clear picture of overall progress to keep things on track and on time. View and manage content in Kanban-style columns organized by custom tag groups. Update tasks with lightning speed by dragging and dropping topics between tag group columns.
- NEW! Icon View: View map content organized by Priority, Progress, or any of the 500+ new and enhanced icons to see and show the exact information you need, the moment you need it. Easily add or change topic icons within the view via simple drag and drop to work quickly and efficiently.
- NEW! Match Width: Ensure your audience is focused on your presentation’s content, instead of its structure. Standardize topic width to create more readable and engaging presentations.
- NEW! HTML5 Export & Publish with Filtering: Move projects and conversations forward by seamlessly sharing maps that are easier for people to navigate and understand. Filter exported and published maps based on icons, tags, resources, and more.
- NEW! Templates: Explore 15 new templates including Kanban, funnel and matrix diagrams, schedule and free form maps, and more.
- NEW! Theme Designs: Choose from 40+ stunning new visual themes that feature fresh colors and modern fonts. Transform your map’s look, feel, and tone with a single click, and effortlessly switch themes to engage different audiences.
- NEW! Easy Theme Editor: Create highly customized visualizations aligned with your brand, content, and vision. Easily adjust topic text, fonts, shapes, lines, colors, and more, or change a map’s visual theme without changing its structure.
- NEW! Gantt Pro enhancements for MindManager Enterprise: Now it’s even easier for Enterprise users to add new, predecessor, and successor tasks in Gantt Pro.
- PLUS, take advantage of dozens of usability enhancements designed to make building and managing map content faster and easier than ever before, including an enhanced menu design, custom topic shapes, adjustable line thickness, default template settings, and many more.
In addition, MindManager continues to offer integrations with the applications businesses rely on including SharePoint and popular cloud storage sites such as Box, Dropbox, and Google Drive.
Pricing and Availability
MindManager 2019 for Windows is available now in English, French, German, Russian, Chinese, and Japanese as an individual license for $349 (USD), £346.80, EUR415.31 suggested retail price (SRP). Upgrade pricing is $179 (USD), £178.80, EUR213.01 SRP. (UK and European prices inclusive of VAT.)
Download a free, 30-day trial of MindManager 2019 here: www.mindmanager.com/MyFreeTrial .
MindManager helps individuals, teams, and enterprises do great work faster by simplifying the way they capture, organize, and share information. Transforming scattered ideas and unstructured data into dynamic visual maps, MindManager gives people a clearer understanding and greater control over their time, work, and world. Millions of global users choose MindManager to brainstorm ideas, plan and execute projects, and communicate knowledge. MindManager is brought to you by Mindjet, a division of Corel Corporation. For more information, please visit www.mindmanager.com .
© 2018 Corel Corporation. All rights reserved. Corel, MindManager, the MindManager logo, Mindjet, and SmartRules, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Corel Corporation and/or its subsidiaries in Canada, the U.S., and elsewhere. All other trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners. Patents: www.corel.com/patent
Photos accompanying this announcement are available at
A video accompanying this announcement is available at
Information om Globenewswire
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Globenewswire
Skriv dig op her og modtag pressemeddelelser på mail. Indtast din mail, klik på abonner og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Globenewswire
Biome Grow19.10.2018 13:32 | pressemeddelelse
Biome Grow Introduces PEI Brand, Red Sands Craft Cannabis Co.
ThalesNano Inc.18.10.2018 15:23 | pressemeddelelse
Partnership Between Zaiput Flow Technologies and ThalesNano Set to Improve Process Intensification
Abeona Therapeutics Inc.18.10.2018 14:04 | pressemeddelelse
Abeona Therapeutics Appoints João Siffert, M.D. Head of Research and Development and Chief Medical Officer
Biome Grow18.10.2018 13:31 | pressemeddelelse
Biome Grow Announces Listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange under symbol 60TA
Euro Manganese Inc.18.10.2018 04:02 | pressemeddelelse
UPDATE - Euro Manganese Inc. Closes Plant Site Option Agreement and Provides Operational Update
Euro Manganese Inc.17.10.2018 22:59 | pressemeddelelse
Euro Manganese Inc. Closes Plant Site Option Agreement and Provides Operational Update
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter, og finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum