Optiv Security Doubles Down On Client Success with New Services Approach, Business and Engagement Model; Further Advances Ability to Help Global Clients Optimize, Integrate and Operationalize Cybersecurity
While industries are being completely reinvented at an ever-accelerating pace, the overall approach to cybersecurity has not similarly evolved to address the new security challenges presented by rapid digital transformation. Talent shortages, expanding attack surfaces, and constant breaches are all symptoms of an unnecessarily complex and inefficiently constructed cybersecurity world. Optiv Security , a global cybersecurity integrator delivering end-to-end cybersecurity solutions, today announced it has implemented a new cybersecurity services approach, business and engagement model that transforms the way cybersecurity is consumed and applied. Optiv’s innovative approach is specifically designed to deliver to organizations integrated cybersecurity solutions that address the speed of business change, by providing new consumption and outcome-based consulting services and cybersecurity solutions that ultimately achieve higher performance and reduced overall operational costs.
Specifically, the company is launching the following to more tightly align its breadth of capabilities and client-centric approach, to bring to market more focused global cybersecurity solutions that encompass people, process and technology.
- Newly launched Global Services and Operations Organization – Optiv has redesigned its services approach centered on client-focused outcomes and is delivering global capabilities to assist clients along their cybersecurity journeys. The company’s breadth of services addresses the full lifecycle of client security needs – with newly launched business lines for Advisory, Integration & Innovation, and CyberOperations - providing global clients with the required focus and scale to execute on full end-to-end cyber risk, cyber digital and cybersecurity projects and programs.
designed to ensure organizations benefit from fully-integrated
solutions that scale on-demand with business needs and automatically
adapt to shifting business requirements. This approach enables Optiv
to deliver complex and integrated solutions with an innovative
integrated technology stack focused on client outcomes. Optiv’s new
offerings can be consumed alone, or combined with
Optiv’s advisory, integration or managed services to harden security
fundamentals across four critical areas of modern business risk:
- Risk management and compliance, including resilience and assurance;
- Cyber digital transformation, including cloud, orchestration, automation and big data;
- Threat management, including protection, detection and response; and
- Identity and data management.
- Global Services Demand (GSD) Organization – Coordinating Partner and Teaming Delivery Model – Optiv created GSD to provide clients with the optimal mix of centralized oversight and buying power, and localized technical resources and expertise. This new engagement model also brings together a seasoned team of regionally-focused senior technical services executives to give clients an important engagement layer atop Optiv’s more than 1,300 deeply skilled and specialized cybersecurity delivery practitioners. These executives serve as global coordinating partners for our clients, acting as a single point of accountability to drive excellence for complex end-to-end cybersecurity services and solutions.
“After more than 40 years since the first virus was launched, the approach to addressing cybersecurity issues has followed the same action and response formula. The challenge is that the world has changed, while the approach to cybersecurity has not kept pace,” said Chad Holmes, chief services and operations officer. “Industries are being completely reinvented – through digital transformation, cloud and data models, Artificial Intelligence (AI), globalization and much more – while cybersecurity gaps expand as symptoms of a historical approach to a new and different business model.”
Holmes continued, “Our new Cyber-as-a-Service consumption model, which we are launching based on client feedback and to meet growing market demand, strongly complements our traditional services model. It enables clients to have a choice in their cybersecurity consumption model, and thereby transform their organizational cybersecurity approach, while benefiting from the same cloud economics that have been used to transform entire industries. This custom developed, innovative and integrated approach provides organizations with increased flexibility and choice in how they procure cybersecurity – from standalone tools to integrated solutions – addressing complex security problems and delivering better alignment to unique business requirements. Optiv is extremely excited to bring to market our new Cyber-as-a-Service, integrated business services and client engagement models, that will increase our ability to provide clients with the right global resources at the right time so that we can truly serve their best interests.”
Please visit our website for more information about our cybersecurity solutions and capabilities.
About Optiv Security
Optiv is a global cybersecurity solutions integrator – a “one-stop” trusted partner with a singular focus on cybersecurity. Our end-to-end cybersecurity capabilities span risk management and transformation, cyber digital transformation, threat management, cyber operations, identity and data management, and integration and innovation, helping organizations realize stronger, simpler and more cost-efficient cybersecurity programs that support business requirements and outcomes. At Optiv, we are modernizing cybersecurity to enable clients to innovate their consumption models, integrate infrastructure and technology to maximize value, achieve measurable outcomes, and realize complete solutions and business alignment. For more information about Optiv, please visit us at www.optiv.com .
About Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
GRAVITY-INTERACTIVE22.8.2019 17:48:03 CEST | Press release
Gravity Unveils its Future Plans During Gamescom 2019
ROBOSENSE22.8.2019 16:57:11 CEST | Press release
RoboSense and Aidrivers Announce a Partnership to Deliver Superior Autonomous Solutions for Industrial Transportation
IL-ALIGHT-SOLUTIONS22.8.2019 16:02:09 CEST | Press release
Alight to Acquire NGA Human Resources, One of the Largest Multi-Country Payroll and HR Solutions Providers in the World
TX-MARY-KAY22.8.2019 15:02:07 CEST | Press release
Mary Kay Appoints Katherine Weng General Manager for China
CA-MATTEL-INC22.8.2019 15:02:07 CEST | Press release
Mattel® Launches Hot Wheels™ Infinite Loop Digital Racing Game, First-Ever Free-to-Play Game for the Hot Wheels® Brand
CA-PSMF-2020-SUMMIT22.8.2019 14:02:04 CEST | Press release
Registration for 2020 World Patient Safety, Science & Technology Summit Now Open
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom