Optiv Security Recognized as a Strong Performer in Global Cybersecurity Consulting Providers Report from Independent Analyst
Optiv Security , a global cybersecurity integrator delivering end-to-end cybersecurity solutions, today announced it has been recognized by Forrester Research as a Strong Performer in The Forrester WaveTM : Global Cybersecurity Consulting Providers, Q2 2019. The report identifies Optiv as having received the highest possible score for six criteria:
- Delivery and engagement innovation
- IP and asset-based consulting
- Technical consulting and assessment capabilities
- Cybersecurity focus
- Go-to-market strategy
- Partnership ecosystems
“Optiv’s approach to cybersecurity is aligned to new business models and centered on driving client-focused outcomes. It is designed to optimize and rationalize existing cybersecurity programs, build new integrated, end to end cybersecurity programs, and help clients transform how they are consuming and applying cybersecurity,” said Bryan Wiese, division vice president, global advisory services for Optiv.
“We believe that receiving this designation from Forrester as a Strong Performer affirms our approach to consulting for global enterprises,” continued Wiese. “Historically, the fear of external threats and vulnerabilities has often guided clients’ security initiatives. That fear has sometimes led to tactical investment, too much of a focus on technology, and siloed problem solving. At Optiv we work with clients to manage their security programs from the ‘inside-out,’ starting with risk mitigation and building from there with customized strategy, focused process definition, technology rationalization and operations optimization, ongoing measurement and communication. Our approach is specifically designed to deliver to organizations integrated cybersecurity solutions that address the speed of business change by providing new consumption and outcome-based consulting services and cybersecurity solutions. Our goal is help clients strike the right balance between risk mitigation, business alignment, and cost.”
Optiv’s full suite of advisory services can be consumed alone or combined with Optiv’s integration or managed services, or Cyber-as-a-Service (CaaSTM ) platform to harden security fundamentals across six main domains:
- Risk Management and Transformation – Optiv enables clients to address risk and regulatory changes with an inside-out strategy that begins with business needs and applies strategy, technology and processes to effectively manage risk and enable cyber resilience.
- Cyber Operations – Optiv helps clients strike the right balance of people, process, technologies and delivery methods in order to elevate threat preparedness while aligning business goals and operational resilience and producing measurable outcomes at reduced operational costs.
- Cyber Digital Transformation – Optiv aligns client business needs with a security-by-design approach that employs big data analytics, IoT, cloud, orchestration and automation and additional technology innovations to connect agile processes and controls.
- Identity and Data Management – Optiv helps clients tackle identity and data sprawl and exposure with comprehensive, strategic identity and data management solutions. Enabling organizations to quickly and securely provide access to the right company assets on- and off-premise ensures trust and compliance in the business while also strengthening security by classifying, governing and protecting sensitive data.
- Threat Management – Proactively solving threat management requires a comprehensive program that includes tracking technological and regulatory changes, driving security into network design and software development lifecycles, continual threat modeling, testing and remediation, an understanding of the attack surface, and readiness exercises to practice muscle memory and robust response should an incident occur.
Please visit Optiv’s website to learn more about Optiv’s cybersecurity consulting services .
About Optiv Security
Optiv is a global cybersecurity solutions integrator – a “one-stop” trusted partner with a singular focus on cybersecurity. Our end-to-end cybersecurity capabilities span risk management and transformation, cyber digital transformation, threat management, cyber operations, identity and data management, and integration and innovation, helping organizations realize stronger, simpler and more cost-efficient cybersecurity programs that support business requirements and outcomes. At Optiv, we are modernizing cybersecurity to enable clients to innovate their consumption models, integrate infrastructure and technology to maximize value, achieve measurable outcomes, and realize complete solutions and business alignment. For more information about Optiv, please visit us at www.optiv.com .
About Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
MA-HIGHRES24.1.2020 15:02:08 CET | Press release
HighRes Biosolutions and Novo Nordisk partner to transform drug discovery in automated Lab of the Future
CONQUEST24.1.2020 13:39:04 CET | Press release
Conquest Invests in 5 Greenfield Onshore Wind Parks Totalizing 43MW in the Flanders Region
TX-FLUENCE24.1.2020 12:02:09 CET | Press release
Fluence Expands EMEA Footprint with Horticulture Partners in Papenburg, Germany
HCL-TECHNOLOGIES24.1.2020 10:49:07 CET | Press release
HCL Technologies Honors Global Goodwill Champions at the 2020 World Economic Forum in Davos
IPSEN24.1.2020 07:02:06 CET | Press release
Ipsen’s palovarotene clinical program in fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva reaches prespecified interim analysis futility criteria
AMAZENTIS23.1.2020 21:58:10 CET | Press release
Amazentis Announces the Launch of Timeline™ Cellular Nutrition at the World Economic Forum in Davos
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom