Cisco Offers Cloud-Based Endpoint Security Solutions for Managed Security Service Providers
Cisco's comprehensive cloud-based security endpoint portfolio provides advanced malware protection, internet security, and enterprise mobility management
SAN JOSE, Calif., Feb. 16, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cisco today is helping address the challenges of Managed Security Service Providers (MSSP) and their customers by offering MSSPs comprehensive security, visibility, and control of customer endpoints without added hardware or complexity. The Cisco endpoint security portfolio includes three industry-leading solutions-Cisco AMP for Endpoints, Cisco Umbrella, and Meraki Systems Manager to offer protection against advanced malware and threats.
Security teams know the endpoints in their environments are being targeted by advanced threats, but often lack the security talent, tools, and budget to address those challenges. As a result, organizations of all sizes are choosing to augment their in-house IT security with managed security services. Nearly half of SMBs and enterprises in the US1 are outsourcing at least one aspect of their security practice to third parties, with most outsourcing multiple pieces of their practice.
MSSPs today are helping customers protect their network from advanced threats, reduce expense on detecting and mitigating threats, and, augment talent amidst a cybersecurity skills shortage. When MSSPs partner with the right vendor, security services can become a profitable way to differentiate their organization from the competition and strengthen existing customer relationships.
The Cisco MSSP endpoint security portfolio was built to help MSSPs take advantage of this massive opportunity, featuring:
· Comprehensive Cloud-Based Endpoint Security Portfolio
- No need to install additional infrastructure
- Offer a broad portfolio of cloud-based security solutions:
- AMP for Endpoints : prevents breaches and blocks malware at the point of entry, then continues to watch, analyze, and record file activity, regardless of the file's disposition
- Cisco Umbrella : blocks requests to malicious or unwanted destinations before a connection is even established. It provides the visibility needed to protect internet access across all devices on your clients' networks, all office locations, and roaming users.
- Meraki Systems Manager : provides over-the-air centralized management, diagnostics, and monitoring for all mobile devices managed by your organization - from iPads and Androids to Macs and PCs.
· Profitable & Scalable Business Models: drive monetization of new services, adding incremental revenue streams.
· Efficient Service Creation & Ongoing Operations
- Experience fast and agile deployment of advanced security solutions
- Manage customers efficiently through a cloud-based, multitenant console
- Respond to threats quickly as products integrate seamlessly into other Cisco and AMP security deployments
"Cisco AMP was integrated into our NetDefend® Malware Protector Service and Malware Outbreak Service years ago," said Rick Chapman, CTO, InterVision Systems, LLC. "We worked closely with Cisco as they developed their next-generation AMP platform. With its multitenant, cloud-based delivery model, AMP for Endpoints aligns with our operational needs and provides flexibility to deliver enhanced security services that increase our revenue and profitability."
"At a time when customers are moving to the cloud and struggling with requirements to improve operational efficiency, we're partnering with MSSPs to ensure they can deliver comprehensive solutions with security, visibility and end point control," said Gee Rittenhouse, SVP of Engineering, Security Business Group, Cisco. "Through flexible licensing models and an expanding portfolio, we address customer needs and the needs of our MSSPs to differentiate and grow their businesses."
· Website: MSSP endpoint security portfolio
· Hear from Cisco's cybersecurity experts on the new cloud-based endpoint offering for MSSPs. To register for our webinar, click here
· Follow Cisco on Twitter @CiscoSecurity
· Like Cisco Security on Facebook
1 The Cisco 2017 Midyear Security Report
Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO) is the worldwide technology leader that has been making the Internet work since 1984. Our people, products, and partners help society securely connect and seize tomorrow's digital opportunity today. Discover more at newsroom.cisco.com and follow us on Twitter at @Cisco.
Cisco and the Cisco logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. A listing of Cisco's trademarks can be found at www.cisco.com/go/trademarks . Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners. The use of the word partner does not imply a partnership relationship between Cisco and any other company.
|Press Relations||Analyst Relations||Investor Relations|
|Raquel Prieto||Jenna Duston||Marty Palka|
|408-527-3754||408-424 7210||408-526 6635|
RSS Feed for Cisco: http://newsroom.cisco.com/rss-feeds
Information om Globenewswire
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Globenewswire
Skriv dig op her og modtag pressemeddelelser på mail. Indtast din mail, klik på abonner og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Globenewswire
Euro Manganese Inc.18.10.2018 04:02 | pressemeddelelse
UPDATE - Euro Manganese Inc. Closes Plant Site Option Agreement and Provides Operational Update
Euro Manganese Inc.17.10.2018 22:59 | pressemeddelelse
Euro Manganese Inc. Closes Plant Site Option Agreement and Provides Operational Update
Meizu Technology ltd17.10.2018 15:15 | pressemeddelelse
Meizu officially launches its Overseas smartphone
Lithium Werks16.10.2018 14:39 | pressemeddelelse
€1.6bn investment project kickstarts Lithium Werks’ battery gigafactories vision
PureCircle16.10.2018 14:01 | pressemeddelelse
Global Beverage and Food Launches With Stevia Are Up Sharply In 2018
Talend16.10.2018 10:16 | pressemeddelelse
Talend Fall ’18 Enables Enterprises to Deliver Insight-Ready Data at Scale
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter, og finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum