Zynga and StarLark Celebrate Golf Rival’s Fourth Anniversary
Today, StarLark, a subsidiary of Zynga Inc., announced it is celebrating the fourth anniversary of its popular fantasy-themed mobile golf game, Golf Rival , with multiple upcoming in-game events for players. To celebrate the title’s exciting growth, StarLark is sharing important milestones from the past four years as it looks to the future.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220317005196/en/
Four-year Anniversary Milestones
Golf Rival provides mobile golf enthusiasts around the world with adrenaline-packed player vs. player (PvP) competition filled with over-the-top moments like long-distance dunk shots and trick shots. Since its launch in 2018, the game has achieved the following milestones:
- Over 30 Million Game Downloads to date : And still growing!
- 5 Million Matches in One Day : A new landmark achieved in 2021
- Designed Over 250 Gorgeous Courses : Each course features spectacular scenery and fun shot strategies set over 26 themed locations across the globe
- 250+ Special Balls : Special balls give players another layer of strategy for various course conditions
- Ongoing Live Events : Fresh content keeps players engaged with over 150 Challenges, 125 Tournaments and 35 Kingdom seasons shared to date
- Over 17 Million Holes-in-One : Giving players millions of reasons to celebrate
“We believe Golf Rival has hit a hole-in-one with players because it appeals to both golf fans and casual gamers with a competitive, yet fantasy-driven golf experience,” said Henry You, StarLark Founder and General Manager. “We want to thank our players for the success we have achieved over the past four years and look forward to adding even more fun to the game through dynamic new content that our team is creating.”
Anniversary in-game events
A Golf Rival anniversary event is held each year at the ancient Isle of Goff, a fictional island paradise in the Golf Rival world where top competitors come to play. This spring, players will compete in two events held in an area of the island previously hidden by clouds – the majestic new Cloud Sea Golf Course that overlooks the ocean.
- Sky Walker Challenge : a 12-round PvP challenge on the Cloud Sea course that will run over two weekends (Mar 25-28 and Apr 2-4, 2022). Players that complete the challenge will be rewarded with ultimate chest prizes that contain a variety of coins, gems, club cards, golf balls and legendary clubs.
- Cloud Nine Tournament : For players who prefer a solo challenge, Cloud Sea will also be open for an 18-hole standalone event (Mar 26-28, Mar 28-30, and Apr 1-4, 2022). In the contest, golfers can try to master the course to achieve new personal best records and earn special prizes.
“I never fail to be amazed by the passion and dedication the Golf Rival team brings every day,” said Yaron Leyvand, Executive Vice President, Games at Zynga. “They continuously engage mobile golfers worldwide by creating over-the-top fantasy golf experiences that consistently raise the quality bar and surprise and delight our players with each new content drop.”
For additional information on this and future in-game events, please visit Golf Rival on Facebook .
Editor’s note :
For key art and broadcast assets, click here .
About Zynga Inc.
Zynga is a global leader in interactive entertainment with a mission to connect the world through games. With massive global reach in more than 175 countries and regions, Zynga has a diverse portfolio of popular game franchises that have been downloaded more than four billion times on mobile including CSR Racing ™, Empires & Puzzles ™, FarmVille ™, Golf Rival ™, Hair Challenge , Harry Potter: Puzzles & Spells ™, High Heels! , Merge Dragons! ™, Merge Magic! ™, Toon Blast ™, Toy Blast ™, Words With Friends ™ and Zynga Poker ™. With Chartboost, a leading mobile advertising and monetization platform, Zynga is an industry-leading next-generation platform with the ability to optimize programmatic advertising and yields at scale. Founded in 2007, Zynga is headquartered in California with locations in North America, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit www.zynga.com or follow Zynga on Twitter , Instagram , Facebook or the Zynga blog .
About Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
LINTONPHARM27.5.2022 15:02:13 CEST | Press release
LintonPharm to Release Data on Catumaxomab for Advanced Gastric Cancer with Peritoneal Metastasis at 2022 ASCO Annual Meeting
FEELM27.5.2022 13:40:10 CEST | Press release
FEELM unveils the world's first ceramic coil disposable pod solution at Vaper Expo UK 2022
TYAN27.5.2022 09:02:13 CEST | Press release
TYAN Brings Modern HPC Server Platforms for Data Centers at ISC 2022
MAVENIR27.5.2022 09:02:13 CEST | Press release
Mavenir’s Containerized Open vRAN Small Cell Solution Wins Award for Outstanding Contribution to Emerging Technology or Architecture
MA-TAKEDA/SEAGEN26.5.2022 23:27:07 CEST | Press release
Takeda and Seagen to Highlight ADCETRIS® Combination Data Showing Statistically Significant Improvement in Overall Survival (OS) for Patients with Advanced Hodgkin Lymphoma
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom