Snorkel AI, the data-centric AI platform company, today announced record 2022 business momentum, led by triple-digit customer growth. New customer additions included BNY Mellon, Black Swan Data, Georgetown University's Center for Security and Emerging Technology (CSET), and Pixability. Snorkel AI also added five out of the top ten US banks to its customer portfolio and expanded its roster to include a number of government agencies and Fortune 500 companies across financial services, insurance, pharma and healthcare, manufacturing and retail industries.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230118005384/en/
Snorkel AI Heads Into 2023 With Record Momentum and Growth (Graphic: Business Wire)
Enterprise data science and machine learning teams use Snorkel Flow, the company’s flagship AI platform powered by programmatic labeling, to accelerate AI application development by 10-100x. Organizations achieve hundreds of thousands to over million dollars in return on investment per project, and unlock net-new use cases for NLP, document processing, automation, analytics, and more blocked by manual labeling.
“The rate of progress in AI is accelerating, especially with foundation models,” said Alex Ratner, CEO and co-founder, Snorkel AI. “However, more enterprises than ever before are effectively blocked by the training data needed to adapt models for their specific use cases and production quality requirements. With our data-centric AI platform, we bridge the gap between enterprise AI and the latest innovations. Our market leadership and growth are clear indicators of the value this unlocks for our customers.”
Snorkel AI continued to innovate in 2022 by announcing the general availability of Snorkel Flow. The company also added a number of data-centric AI capabilities designed to accelerate enterprise AI development with automated labeling, efficient collaboration between data scientists and subject matter experts, and rapid, model-guided iteration.
- Data-centric Foundation Model Development: Workflows to fine-tune foundation models or large language models and use them to build smaller, specialized models deployable for complex, performance-critical enterprise use cases.
- Continuous Model Feedback: Automated model training and integrated analysis to provide near real-time guidance when developing training data.
- Cluster View: Instant creation of embedding-based clusters and auto-generated cluster labeling functions to quickly turn a massive unlabeled dataset into high-quality training data.
- New Studio: Support for a wide range data types and ML tasks such as text and document classification and extraction, PDF and conversational AI pipelines, sequence tagging, and more.
Additional 2022 highlights included:
- Expanded Partnership Ecosystem: Snorkel AI deepened partnerships across the enterprise AI ecosystem including Microsoft Azure AI Services, Google BigQuery and Vertex AI, Snowflake, Aimpoint Digital, Four Inc. and more.
- Hosted Largest Data-Centric AI Conference: Future of Data-Centric AI 2022 brought together thousands of leaders of data science and analytics teams, AI/ML practitioners, researchers, and students. The three-day event featured over 50 sessions from Apple, AstraZeneca, CIA, Capital One, Comcast, Databricks, Ford, Google, JPMorgan Chase, Meta, NVIDIA, Orange, State Farm, and more.
- Published Breakthrough Research: Snorkel AI Research published over 30 papers at NeurIPS, ICLR, ACL and more with academic partners at Brown University, Stanford University, University of Washington, and University of Wisconsin-Madison. The research team also contributed to major initiatives such as the WRENCH benchmark and BigScience advancing the state-of-the-art for data-centric AI.
- Received Industry and Analyst Recognition: Snorkel AI was named a 2022 Cool Vendor in their AI Core Technologies report and ranked in CBInsights AI 100: Most Promising AI Startups 2022. The company was also recognized by VentureBeat for their AI innovation award for Applied AI. Additionally, Snorkel AI was featured in WingVC: Top 30 Enterprise Tech and CRN: Top 10 Hottest AI Startups and Emerging Vendors lists.
About Snorkel AI
Founded by a team spun out of the Stanford AI Lab, Snorkel AI makes AI application development fast and practical by unlocking the power of machine learning without the bottleneck of manually-labeled training data. Snorkel Flow is the first data-centric AI platform powered by programmatic labeling. Backed by Addition, Greylock, GV, In-Q-Tel, Lightspeed Venture Partners and funds and accounts managed by BlackRock, the company is based in Palo Alto. For more information on Snorkel AI, please visit: https://www.snorkel.ai/ or follow @SnorkelAI.
To view this piece of content from cts.businesswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230118005384/en/
About Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
TX-WESTLAKE-CORPORATION24.3.2023 11:01:31 CET | Press release
Westlake Epoxy Promoting NEW AZURES™ Systems
VOTECH24.3.2023 09:01:27 CET | Press release
Fischbein International and Votech Expand Manufacturing Footprint in Reusel and Announce New Company Name as Votech, a Duravant Company
HUAWEI24.3.2023 05:15:29 CET | Press release
Smart DC, Building the Green Future | Huawei Unveils Top 10 Trends of Data Center Facilities
HONG-KONG-SCIENCE24.3.2023 03:01:29 CET | Press release
HKSTP Reveals Startup Semi-finalists for Annual Global EPiC Pitch Competition
DE-INCYTE24.3.2023 01:56:30 CET | Press release
Incyte Provides Regulatory Update on Ruxolitinib Extended-Release Tablets
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom