Prosimo Announces General Availability of AWS Cloud WAN Integration
Prosimo , the Application Experience Infrastructure company, today announced the general availability of its integration with AWS Cloud WAN . This comes on the heels of AWS announcing today the general availability of AWS Cloud WAN. AWS Cloud WAN customers can now deploy the Prosimo platform to build an elastic and scalable Full Stack Cloud Transit for cross-region connectivity and segmentation to simplify and reduce operational burdens, deliver better experiences and lower costs.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220712005998/en/
"With these new features and functionality on the AXI Platform, Prosimo will be ideally suited to meet our goals: enable modern infrastructure capabilities using newer AWS networking constructs such as Cloud WAN, built-in observability for applications, and remove as much complexity as possible,” said Kevin Paige, CISO, Flexport
Enterprises can now simplify how they build and manage connectivity of their disparate environments across AWS regions across the globe, on-premises data centers, colocation facilities, branch offices, and their distributed user base with the combination of AWS Cloud WAN and Prosimo:
- Achieve fine-grained elastic segmentation – The global network policy in AWS is kept coarse-grained and straightforward by design to be easy to manage and does not change that frequently. Fine-grained policy-based segmentation and security is the requirement from the application teams, in addition to the network layer segmentation. Prosimo helps to build policies at the per user and per-application level, on top of global network segments from Cloud WAN.
- Hassle-free connectivity from AWS to any cloud – Regardless of how customers approach the core network policy, they will seek to achieve similar hassle-free connectivity to any of their DCs, other cloud providers, and edge co-locations. Prosimo helps extend the same core network policy model with segmentation to any cloud, including on-prem locations.
- Modern cloud / NetDevOps operational model – Internal constituents such as modern cloud or NetDevOps teams will achieve a higher change frequency. With Prosimo’s APIs and Terraform modules, enterprise teams can integrate with their CI/CD flows for more agile development and deployment models while adhering to security and compliance guardrails and maintaining operational consistency.
Related Link: Sign up directly from the AWS Marketplace .
AWS Cloud WAN furthers Autonomous Multi-cloud Networking Solution
To ensure their multi-cloud environment is consistent, and easy-to-use, enterprises need to build an intelligent fabric that automatically connects applications, services, and networks across cloud infrastructures based on pre-set operations, security, and performance requirements. This requires first solving cloud connectivity issues then building an app transit layer that is autonomous and machine-driven to mitigate inherent complexity. Combining Network Transit and App Transit in a single architecture that simplifies and, most importantly, automates multi-cloud networking.
One Platform to Rule Them All
The combined network transit and app-to-app transit create a Full Stack Cloud Transit built on cloud-native constructs to take advantage of AWS’s global presence including AWS Cloud WAN. This gives enterprises a simpler connectivity model to migrate and connect their brownfield cloud deployments to deliver consistent, reliable, and secure Zero Trust-driven networks to support business-critical and latency-sensitive applications for users in any location.
“Our deepening relationship with AWS reflects the growing interest from AWS customers for simplified cloud networking solutions beyond just connectivity,” said Mani Ganesan, Head of Products, Prosimo. “AWS Cloud WAN and Prosimo offer a seamless and tightly integrated autonomous cloud networking solution as enterprises continue their enterprise cloud journeys and modernize their infrastructure.”
- 2022 Gartner® Market Guide for Multicloud Networking Software
- Prosimo Platform
- AWS + Prosimo
- Prosimo Full Stack Cloud Transit
- Prosimo + AWS Cloud WAN
Connect with Prosimo
Prosimo delivers simplified multi-cloud infrastructure for distributed enterprise cloud journeys. Companies innovate faster and remain in control with the Prosimo integrated stack. This stack combines cloud networking, performance, security, observability, and cost management—all powered by data insights and machine learning models with autonomous cloud networking to reduce complexity and risk. Cloud-forward enterprises, including F100, have adopted Prosimo to successfully roll out revenue-generating applications, improve operational efficiency, and accelerate positive business outcomes. Prosimo is venture-backed by marquee investors such as General Catalyst and WRVI Capital. For more information, visit https://www.prosimo.io .
About Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
PUMA10.8.2022 10:11:07 CEST | Press release
Celebrities and Young Activists join PUMA’s Conference of the People to find Solutions for Industry’s Sustainability Challenges
IL-ISACA10.8.2022 08:32:06 CEST | Press release
New IT Audit Fundamentals Certificate from ISACA Helps Professionals Launch Careers
SMITHS-DETECTION10.8.2022 08:02:27 CEST | Press release
Smiths Detection equips Leonardo di Vinci International Airport in Rome with advanced carry-on baggage screening technology
LENOVO-GROUP10.8.2022 01:43:09 CEST | Press release
Lenovo Group: First Quarter Results 2022/23
NY-PHILIP-MORRIS-INTL9.8.2022 22:16:11 CEST | Press release
Philip Morris Holland Holdings B.V. Extends the Acceptance Period for the Recommended Cash Offer to the Shareholders of Swedish Match AB Until October 21, 2022
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom