Mobile RPG KonoSuba: Fantastic Days Partners with Re:ZERO for Collaboration Event, Taking Place November 9!
Today, leading game publisher Nexon announced free-to-play mobile RPG KonoSuba: Fantastic Days will be teaming up with the fellow popular isekai anime series Re:ZERO for a limited time collaboration event from November 9 - 23.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211028005593/en/
Fans can pre-register starting today here . Players will be able to earn special rewards through participating in the following events held on the page:
- Pre-register for an Adventure!: The higher the number of cumulative pre-registers, the richer the rewards will be for all players! Players will be eligible to receive these rewards for each milestone achieved in-game from November 9 - 15.
- Do you have what it takes to adventure with Emilia?: Fans will be able to learn more about Re:ZERO’s half-elf heroine Emilia through the online quiz.
- Celebrate our Collaboration with Log-in Bonuses!: Players will be able to receive high-value items every day they log in while counting down for the Re:ZERO collaboration.
The KonoSuba: Fantastic Days and Re:ZERO special collaboration events include:
- God's Blessing on Those from Re:ZERO!: Fans will be delighted to see characters from KonoSuba and Re:ZERO interact with each other in this exclusive story. Players who complete the story event will receive a four-star Emilia recruit to use in-game.
- Re:ZERO Collaboration Recruit: In this recruit event, players have the chance to recruit Megumin and Aqua in new Re:ZERO inspired costumes and fan favorite maid Rem from Re:ZERO .
- Battle Arena EX Boss Petelgeuse: Players will face off against Re:ZERO’s Sin Archbishop of the Witch Cult, Petelgeuse, in this all new game mode.
In addition to the Re:ZERO fun, KonoSuba: Fantastic Days will include the following major updates:
- Main Story - Chapter 10: Players will be able to enjoy the next part of the main KonoSuba: Fantastic Days story with the addition of this chapter.
- Trial of the Ancients: This new game mode allows players to further train their team members.
- Battle Arena EX: This new Battle Arena will offer players exclusive and high value rewards.
KonoSuba: Fantastic Days is published by Nexon in partnership with KonoSuba publisher Kadokawa, and developed by Sumzap. ©2019 N・K／K／KMP ©Sumzap, Inc. ©NEXON All Rights Reserved. ©TN,K,Re:ZERO2P
Assets : Press Assets
About Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World-
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- is a famous Japanese light novel written by Tappei Nagatsuki and illustrated by Shinichirou Otsuka. The story revolves around the struggles of a recluse named Natsuki Subaru, who is suddenly summoned to another world where he utilizes his skill to rewind time upon his death. Re:ZERO is widely adopted for various content such as novels, TV animation, manga, and games.
About KonoSuba: Fantastic Days konosuba.nexon.com
Based on the popular anime series “KonoSuba: God's Blessing on this Wonderful World! ”, KonoSuba: Fantastic Days is a free-to-play character-collection RPG for iOS and Android. Featuring fan-favorite characters, including Kazuma Satou, Aqua, Megumin and Darkness, the game follows the storyline from the original novel and includes bespoke characters created exclusively for the game. Last year, the Japanese release of KonoSuba: Fantastic Days saw great success, garnering recognition from players and praise from the KonoSuba fan base.
About Nexon America Inc. https://www.nexon.com/
Founded in 2005, Nexon America Inc. delivers outstanding free-to-play online game expertise and live game support, taking the strengths of NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) and applying them for uniquely western audiences. Nexon America has consistently sustained iconic franchises such as MapleStory and Mabinogi for more than a decade, which have gone on to break records and captivate players. With new projects on the horizon, Nexon America maintains the pioneering and innovative spirit of its parent company, employing its player-first approach, while designing the best possible gameplay experiences for the western market.
About Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
CT-NEL-HYDROGEN/OVAKO26.11.2021 20:47:07 CET | Press release
Nel ASA: Receives Purchase Order for 20MW Alkaline Electrolyser From Ovako
CA-METAGOOD26.11.2021 18:18:04 CET | Press release
'Afghan Girl' Sharbat Gula Safely Evacuated to Italy Via Efforts of Photographer Steve McCurry, Metagood/OnChainMonkey Crypto Community & Future Brilliance Charity
SHENZHEN-WOODY-VAPES26.11.2021 16:47:04 CET | Press release
ZOVOO Held Distributor Conference, Creating a Splash of Colour in Atomization Industry
QUANDOO26.11.2021 15:23:06 CET | Press release
Indeed and Quandoo Announce Partnership to Support the Restaurant Industry Hiring Crisis
TRUSTECH26.11.2021 10:36:11 CET | Press release
The Leading Event for Payment, Identification and Security Professionals, TRUSTECH will present all the Latest trends in the sector
VIFOR-PHARMA26.11.2021 07:02:06 CET | Press release
Vifor Pharma supports Iron Deficiency Day 2021: Call to action for early iron deficiency diagnosis
LIGHTCON26.11.2021 03:02:09 CET | Press release
LightCON Unveils Global Teaser Site for New Mobile Game 'Rise of Stars (ROS)'
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom