Digitate Accelerates Momentum as an Industry Leader in the AIOps Market
Digitate , a SaaS-based, leading provider of autonomous enterprise solutions, today announced its recognition as a market and category leader in AIOps by multiple leading analyst firms and industry reports. Digitate earned these merits as a result of its high customer ratings and wide breadth of solutions that span across IT and business operations, as well as assurance.
Digitate’s flagship product ignio™ is an end-to-end autonomous solution that uses advanced machine learning and AI capabilities to bring contextual intelligence to IT operations. ignio™ enables enterprises with a one-of-a-kind closed-loop solution that combines context, insights and intelligent automation to autonomously predict, prevent and prescribe for issues. Digitate is helping Fortune 500 companies harness the power of AI and automation as they scale to meet the demands of their own customers and ease the ever-increasing workload on IT teams.
"Our growth over the past few years speaks to the strength of our solutions in supporting our customers' goals for digital transformation success,” said Akhilesh Tripathi, CEO of Digitate. “Digitate is committed to providing customers an AI-driven, closed-loop platform that further improves productivity, business continuity, and customer experience. Our recognition as a market leader by several prominent analyst and industry reports is a validation of our investments and the adoption of our solutions across some of the world’s leading enterprises”
Digitate’s success is highlighted by several notable achievements and recognition in 2021, including:
- Named a leader in the Omdia “AIOps Universe – Selecting an AIOps Solution 2021 - 2022” Report – Due in part to its strong automation capabilities and management control, Digitate was recognized for its commitment to creating value for business functions through automation and comprehensive AIOps capabilities. Digitate was the leader in the overall customer experience with a recommendation score of 96%. To support Digitate’s all-rounder status, it scored 95% for solution breadth.
- Recognized on the Constellation Research ShortList™ for Using Artificial Intelligence in IT Operations (AIOps) Q3 2021 – Constellation’s list evaluated over 40 most prominent AIOps solutions based on client inquiries, partner conversations, customer references, vendor selection projects, market share and internal research. Digitate was selected based on its noise reduction and enterprise capabilities, among other criteria.
- Recognized as a technology leader in Quadrant Knowledge Solution’s SPARKS Matrix for Artificial Intelligence for IT Operations (AIOps) Platform 2021 Report –The report pointed out some of the key differentiators that include Digitate’s over 10 000 out-of-the-box automation capabilities and unique, closed-loop system ensuring better ROI and lower time to value.
- Highlighted in the IDC Worldwide IT Operations Analytics Software Market Shares Report – Digitate was the second fastest-growing IT Operations Analytics software company for 2020, with a revenue growth rate of 43.5%. (August 2021, IDC #US48125121)
- Highlighted in the IDC Worldwide Workload Management Software Market Shares Report – Digitate was the fastest growing WLM software company for 2020 with a revenue growth rate of 75.6 %. (July 2021, IDC #US48063321)
Digitate is a leading software provider bringing agility, assurance, and resiliency to IT and business operations. Digitate’s flagship product ignio™ is an award-winning AIOps software that reimagines enterprise IT and business landscape with its unique and innovative closed-loop approach by combining context, insights and intelligent automation to autonomously resolve and prevent issues. Our customers span across industry verticals and include large, global enterprises that are leaders and innovators in their respective industries. Digitate is headquartered in Santa Clara, California, USA and Pune, India. To stay up to date on ignio™ news and to learn more how our clients across the globe have benefited from our innovative solutions: Visit us at www.digitate.com , and follow Digitate on Twitter and LinkedIn .
Learn more about our AIOps solution here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy3FGkbZNDM
About Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
CT-NEL-HYDROGEN/OVAKO26.11.2021 20:47:07 CET | Press release
Nel ASA: Receives Purchase Order for 20MW Alkaline Electrolyser From Ovako
CA-METAGOOD26.11.2021 18:18:04 CET | Press release
'Afghan Girl' Sharbat Gula Safely Evacuated to Italy Via Efforts of Photographer Steve McCurry, Metagood/OnChainMonkey Crypto Community & Future Brilliance Charity
SHENZHEN-WOODY-VAPES26.11.2021 16:47:04 CET | Press release
ZOVOO Held Distributor Conference, Creating a Splash of Colour in Atomization Industry
QUANDOO26.11.2021 15:23:06 CET | Press release
Indeed and Quandoo Announce Partnership to Support the Restaurant Industry Hiring Crisis
TRUSTECH26.11.2021 10:36:11 CET | Press release
The Leading Event for Payment, Identification and Security Professionals, TRUSTECH will present all the Latest trends in the sector
VIFOR-PHARMA26.11.2021 07:02:06 CET | Press release
Vifor Pharma supports Iron Deficiency Day 2021: Call to action for early iron deficiency diagnosis
LIGHTCON26.11.2021 03:02:09 CET | Press release
LightCON Unveils Global Teaser Site for New Mobile Game 'Rise of Stars (ROS)'
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom