Bolymedia Holdings Co. Ltd. Announces BolySolar Tripler
Bolymedia Holdings Co. Ltd., a global high-tech company headquartered in Silicon Valley, is pleased to announce its fourth patented technology product for renewable energy at the SNEC PV Power Expo on April 19-21, 2017 in Shanghai, China.
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170417005098/en/
BolySolar is a complete set of solar system technologies that will revolutionize the entire energy industry. At SNEC 2017, we will be showcasing our fourth product of BolySolar concentrators – the BolySolar Tripler.
The BolySolar Tripler is a concentrated solar power module (CSP) that combines Fresnel lenses and mirrors into a trapezoid-shaped concentrator. This design concentrates light onto a PV panel 1/3 the size of a standard PV panel. The concentrated light compensates for the reduced panel size, producing higher wattage outputs compared to a standard-sized PV panel system.
Compared to other CSP technologies, BolySolar Tripler’s simple design brings forth many advantages:
- This design brings down PV module costs by 20-40%, selling at less than $0.25/watt – making it the most cost effective energy source today.
- There is no need for a sun tracking system, and it can be applied to almost any surface. The BolySolar Tripler CSP is designed to adapt to the Sun’s seasonal and daily changes.
- The design is safer than regular PV modules due to the PV panel being sealed inside the Tripler PV module. The PV panel is not exposed to rain and dust that may cause short circuits or fire. The operating temperature of the BolySolar Tripler is approximately 60o C or lower, which is the same or lower than non-concentrated PV modules.
- The BolySolar Tripler can be made as thin as regular PV modules and has a higher wind load tolerance due to its structural design.
The BolySolar Tripler is designed to be applicable to an array of current installations already in use. By keeping current installations in mind, Bolymedia is able to design the BolySolar Tripler to easily adapt to the following solar system setups:
- Utility-scale PV installations.
- Existing racks (fixed or sun-tracking) without the need for any change.
- Rooftop or wall-mounted installations in the form of glass or clay tiles.
- Water surface installations. The BolySolar Tripler does not require any additional floating support structures.
The BolySolar Tripler is currently being tested with samples. Mass production will begin in Q3 2017.
About Bolymedia Holdings Co. Ltd.
Bolymedia Holdings Co. Ltd. was established in 2001. The company has three subsidiary companies in California, Shenzhen and Hong Kong and has filed over 90 patents covering broad areas of Imaging and Clean Tech. The company has now two business divisions, Imaging & Renewable Energy. Its mission is for the world to enjoy efficient solar energy systems that help solve the problem of global warming and remove burdens of today’s energy struggles. For more information, please visit https://bolyinc.com .
Bolymedia Holdings Co. Ltd.
Daniel Guo, +86-755-2685 4933
Director of Marketing
Information om Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
Skrive dig op her og du vil løbende modtage pressemeddelelser på mail. Indtast din mail, klik på abonner og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
OR-ETHERNET-ALLIANCE16.1.2018 06:03 | pressemeddelelse
First 37 Products Certified by Ethernet Alliance PoE Certification Program
YOKOGAWA-ELECTRIC-CORP16.1.2018 03:02 | pressemeddelelse
Yokogawa Electric: KBC Signs Consultancy Agreement for Integration of Oil Refineries in China's Shandong Province
IPSEN15.1.2018 18:03 | pressemeddelelse
Ipsen Announces 13 Posters and 1 Oral Presentation at the 2018 ASCO Gastrointestinal Symposium
LBC-TANK-TERMINALS15.1.2018 15:41 | pressemeddelelse
LBC Tank Terminals Signs Agreement with MEGlobal Americas, Inc. to Construct a New Terminal in Freeport, Texas
NV-PANASONIC-CORPORATION15.1.2018 13:58 | pressemeddelelse
Panasonic Develops Scalable "ePowertrain" Platform for Small EVs
PROCESS-SYSTEMS-ENTERPRI15.1.2018 13:52 | pressemeddelelse
PSE Releases Major gPROMS FormulatedProducts Update
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter, og finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum