Biolytic Introduces the Dr. Oligo 768XLc DNA RNA Synthesizer - Synthesizing 768 Oligos Just Got Faster
Biolytic Lab Performance Inc. unveiled its novel oligo synthesizer, the Dr. Oligo 768XLc , the most commercially advanced platform for high throughput nucleic acid synthesis. Designed to be operated in both R&D and production facilities, it fits the needs of organizations focused on diagnostic and therapeutic applications for various viruses, diseases and conditions where large quantities of unique DNA and RNA are critical to their products, services and ongoing research.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200414005164/en/
Such applications include gene synthesis, genetic diagnostic test kits, PCR/RT – PCR, siRNA,/RNAi, miRNA, CRISPR Cas9, anti-sense treatments and DNA/RNA sequencing – to broader areas like evolutionary history, forensics, immunotherapy, diagnostic and therapeutic research – to high-throughput screening, modified oligos, mixed backbones, LNAs and the visual detection of virus RNA such as COVID-19 following RT-LAMP amplification with DNA primers.
Ready to Run
The Dr. Oligo 768XLc includes fully tested protocols and initial 384-well synthesis media from 2 to 100 nmol per well for turn-key synthesis beginnings. Available with optional trityl collection, oligo desalting and elution capabilities.
B iolytic's novel patent pending system results is the highest possible chemical reaction efficiency using the minimum amount of reagents across our entire line of Dr. Oligo XLc instruments. Our system overcomes chemistry over consumption and reaction inconsistencies that are a result of well to well flow rate variability and other issues typical in high throughput synthesis media.
- Extremely Efficient Mixing of all reagents dispensed into each well using our patent pending system. The entire volume of reagent delivered to each reaction well is thoroughly mixed with the synthesis media resulting in optimal use of all reagent delivered.
- Deliver only the volume of each reagent needed to obtain the optimal molar excess for achieving near 100% reaction efficiency.
- A simplified design and layout resulting in easier operation and maintenance thus lowering operational costs.
- Innovative hardware designs result in efficiencies never before achieved in high throughput oligo synthesis. This translates to lowering cost of synthesis by conserving very costly unique bases / specials when synthesizing innovative, unique oligos.
- A new, patent pending nozzle system dispenses 16 nozzles simultaneously and eliminates complexities of previously available designs. This results in reduces maintenance and operating cost as well as contributing to faster synthesis time.
- Powerful Production Software providing the ability to efficiently synthesize complex molecules in high throughput while reducing consumption of costly modified nucleotide building blocks.
Founded in 1993, Biolytic® Lab Performance, Inc. designs and manufactures the most advanced oligo synthesizers and related lab accessories in the world. Alongside more than 25 years of experience in end-to-end synthesis processes and equipment coupled with their extensive knowledge and customer support has allowed Biolytic to continuously lead the oligo synthesis industry.
For more information please visit www.biolytic.com
About Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
CO-WESTERN-UNION2.6.2020 12:47:13 CEST | Press release
Western Union Sees Significant Improvement in Consumer-to-Consumer Transaction Trends in May, Including Record Level of Digital Transactions
CA-LINEAGE-LOGISTICS-LLC2.6.2020 12:02:09 CEST | Press release
Lineage Logistics Closes Acquisition of Emergent Cold
CA-IMPOSSIBLE-FOODS2.6.2020 11:02:06 CEST | Press release
Impossible Foods Wins Injunction in EU Trademark Infringement Case
MSCI2.6.2020 10:02:12 CEST | Press release
MSCI Appoints Axel Kilian as Head of EMEA Client Coverage
ARTHUR-D.-LITTLE2.6.2020 10:02:12 CEST | Press release
Arthur D. Little Acquires Cutter Consortium and Presans to Expand Open Consulting Capabilities
SAMSUNG-SEMICONDUCTOR-EU2.6.2020 09:32:06 CEST | Press release
Samsung Announces New NAND Flash Facility to Address Future Data Center and Mobile Demands
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom