Andersen Global Announces Senior Advisory Council
Andersen Global is proud to announce the establishment of a Senior Advisory Council, a group of ten diverse Partners and Managing Directors from member firms and collaborating firms around the world who will work alongside Global Chairman and Andersen Tax LLC CEO, Mark Vorsatz. Andersen Global is an international association of member firms comprised of tax and legal professionals around the world. The Senior Advisory Council was implemented as part of the overall structure that will support the global organization as it continues to expand. The Council’s primary responsibility will be to provide input to the firm’s leadership group, drawing from their experiences at Andersen as well as other professional service firms.
The Council will consist of the following individuals:
- Rubens Branco , Managing Partner at Branco Consultores in Brazil (Rio De Janeiro)
- Stephen Corrick , Practice Director at Andersen Tax LLC (West Palm Beach)
- Miguel Gordillo , Of Counsel at Andersen Tax & Legal in Spain (Madrid)
- Luis Nobre Guedes , Managing Partner of Andersen Tax & Legal in Portugal (Lisbon)
- Michael Hirschfeld , Managing Director in U.S. National Tax (New York)
- Stefan Kraus , Managing Partner of Andersen Tax & Legal in Germany (Cologne)
- José Luis Montes , Office Managing Partner of Andersen Tax & Legal in Mexico (Guadalajara)
- John Niemann , Managing Director at Andersen Tax LLC (Houston)
- Cesar Rivera Botello , Partner at Rivera, Bolivar y Castañedas (Panama)
- Michelle Ventress , General Counsel and Corporate Secretary to Andersen Tax LLC (Chicago)
“The objective of the Senior Advisory Council is to draw upon the vast experience of some of our most Senior Partners in the firm. I am pleased to have the opportunity to take full advantage of receiving ‘best practices’ and advice from these Partners, many of whom have had various responsibilities in different organizations,” said Mark Vorsatz. “I have the utmost confidence in this group to help tackle any issues we may face and to deliver outstanding advice during this period of immense growth.”
Established in 2014 by U.S. member firm Andersen Tax LLC, Andersen Global now has more than 2,200 professionals worldwide and a presence in over 70 locations through its member firms and collaborating firms.
Megan Tsuei, 415-764-2700.
Information om Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
Skriv dig op her og modtag pressemeddelelser på mail. Indtast din mail, klik på abonner og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
PHILIP-MORRIS-INTL21.7.2018 20:21 | pressemeddelelse
Philip Morris International Announces Non-Executive Board Chairman Louis Camilleri to Assume CEO Role at Ferrari S.p.A.
LOXAM20.7.2018 16:53 | pressemeddelelse
Loxam Announces a Conditional Agreement to Acquire UK Platforms
SCHLUMBERGER-LIMITED20.7.2018 13:02 | pressemeddelelse
Schlumberger Announces Second-Quarter 2018 Results
FL-H.I.G.-CAPITAL19.7.2018 21:52 | pressemeddelelse
H.I.G. Capital Announces the Sale of KidsFoundation
SIG-COMBIBLOC-GROUP19.7.2018 18:03 | pressemeddelelse
SIG Combibloc Group Holdings S.à r.l.: 2018 Second Quarter Results
FL-NEORIS19.7.2018 17:34 | pressemeddelelse
NEORIS Announces Creation of Innovation Labs Worldwide to Create a Smarter Future
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter, og finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum