Analogix 10Gbps USB-C Re-Timers Ship in the Latest Generation Notebooks, Desktop PCs, Monitors, and Accessories
Analogix Semiconductor, Inc. today announced the mass production of its ANX74xx family of USB-C™ re-timer solutions for notebooks, 2-in-1 convertible laptops, desktop PCs, monitors, and USB-C accessories, driven by demand from the PC and accessories market.
ANX7440 , the first protocol aware re-timing mux bridging DisplayPort™ and USB 3.1 interfaces for Intel, AMD, and Nvidia CPUs/GPUs to the USB-C connector, is the first USB-C re-timer to pass interoperability at USB-IF and VESA plug-tests.
The Analogix re-timers implemented on the latest generation processor platforms offer the following advantages:
- They are pure USB-C re-timers using Separate Reference Clock Independent of SSC (SRIS) and Bit-Level Re-timer (BLR) architectures, guaranteeing a loss compensation to recover up to 23dB channel loss for USB 3.1 Gen2 10 Gbps;
- They are fully compliant to the latest USB 3.2 Appendix E requirements supporting 4-re-timer connectivity, with seamless daisy-chaining of four re-timers, meeting the USB 3.2 CTS requirements;
- They are complete DisplayPort re-timers with Link Training Tunable PHY Repeater (LTTPR) mode and transparent mode with AUX snooper, guaranteeing a loss compensation to recover up to 20dB channel loss for DisplayPort HBR3 8.1 Gbps.
“We are very pleased with the market adoption of our USB-C re-timers as high-speed connections approach 10Gbps,” said Michael Ching, vice president of marketing for Analogix. “Having met the stringent requirements and extensive interoperability and compatibility testing of the PC industry, our re-timer solutions are market-proven, with consumer products available now, from the latest Intel Coffee Lake notebooks and desktop PCs, to Windows on ARM detachable convertible PCs, Nvidia G-Sync monitors, and USB-C accessories.”
The ANX74xx product family includes:
- ANX7440 – integrated 10 Gbps re-timer and USB-C switch for DisplayPort over USB-C ports;
- ANX7430 – integrated 10 Gbps re-timer and USB-C switch for USB 3.1 Gen2 USB-C ports;
- ANX7490 – integrated 10 Gbps re-timer for USB 3.1 Gen2 USB Type-A, Type-B, and USB Type-C ports;
- ANX7496 – integrated 8.1 Gbps DisplayPort re-timer for mini-DP, standard DisplayPort, and USB-C ports.
Demonstrations of Analogix’s high-speed signal conditioner solutions and their implementation in consumer devices are taking place during this week’s Computex 2018, Analogix exhibitor suite # 1140 & 1141 at The Grand Hyatt Taipei.
About Analogix Semiconductor
Analogix Semiconductor, Inc. designs and manufactures semiconductors for the digital multimedia market, from portable devices such as smartphones, notebooks, and VR head mounted displays, to large, high-definition TVs and high-end graphics cards. Analogix is the market leader in providing end-to-end interface connectivity semiconductor solutions for DisplayPort under its SlimPort brand, including high-speed signal conditioners, and an industry leader in mobile display controllers, such as low-power, high-speed timing controller solutions. The DisplayPort standard is an innovative, packetized digital interface for high-resolution video and audio that was developed by the Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA). SlimPort branded products are compliant with DisplayPort, Mobility DisplayPort (MyDP), and DisplayPort Alternate Mode over the USB Type-C connector.
Analogix and SlimPort are trademarks or registered trademarks of Analogix Semiconductor, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
Analogix Media Contact
Gratia Stefan, 408-988-8848
Information om Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
Skriv dig op her og modtag pressemeddelelser på mail. Indtast din mail, klik på abonner og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
NY-MOODY’S20.8.2018 23:08 | pressemeddelelse
Moody’s Completes Acquisition of Omega Performance
PACIFIC-DRILLING20.8.2018 16:04 | pressemeddelelse
Pacific Drilling Announces Settlement in Mediation Between Quantum Pacific and Ad Hoc Group of Creditors
CA-TRUE-RELIGION20.8.2018 14:34 | pressemeddelelse
Bella Hadid Headlines True Religion’s Latest Campaign
MA-VERISTAT20.8.2018 13:32 | pressemeddelelse
Veristat Congratulates Alnylam on the FDA Approval of ONPATTRO™ (patisiran)
FRISS20.8.2018 13:32 | pressemeddelelse
FRISS Brings Claim Fraud Analysis to a Next Level With Web-IQ´s Innovative Online Network Solution
IBC20.8.2018 13:20 | pressemeddelelse
Global IBC Future Zone and IABM Future Trends Theatre to Explore the Latest Tech Shaping the Industry
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter, og finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum