2016 D.I.C.E. Europe Event Announces Additional Speakers
The Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences (AIAS) confirms six additional speakers for its 2016 D.I.C.E. Europe conference, taking place at the W Barcelona from Sept. 11-13. Speakers will examine various aspects that drive world building, from building prosperous creative communities that welcome and nurture player communities to the many ways we chase new technologies that offer a glimpse of tomorrow, today.
Newly confirmed D.I.C.E. speakers include:
- Tanya Forsheit , partner and co-chair, Privacy & Data Security Group at Frankfurt Kurnit Klein & Selz. Forsheit will present on “Building Communities through Big Data” discussing the ways in which organizations can use privacy as a competitive differentiator and what companies can learn from the recent popular hit, Pokemon Go .
- Jeff Hilbert , CEO and founder at Starting Point. Hilbert will conduct an interview with Klaas Kersting, founder of Gameforge and Flare Games, to discuss what motivated him to start each publisher, the market opportunities that he saw at the time and where he feels the future of gaming is headed.
- Klaas Kersting , CEO and founder of Flare Games and previously founded and served as CEO of Gameforge. Kersting will be participating in “A Conversation Between Jeff Hilbert and the Founder of Gameforge and Flare Games.”
- Henrique Olifiers , co-founder at Bossa Studios. In his talk, “A New Dawn For Simulated Worlds: The Making of Worlds Adrift ” Olifiers will forecast and then show the game design paradigm transformation that's about to take place, using the tech behind Worlds Adrift to showcase the dramatic shifts occurring in the online multiplayer segment.
- Hannes Seifert , studio head at IO Interactive. Seifert will present on “The highs and lows of building a ‘World of Assassination.’” In this talk he will discuss the ups and downs of pushing the art form forward: the inevitable changes, the tremendous excitement and involvement of players, but also the encountered bumps and obstacles during the development process.
- Roy Taylor , corporate vice president of alliances at AMD and chair at BAFTA VR Advisory Group. Taylor will speak on how “The Immersive Medium of AR/VR Will Change Games Forever.” In this session Taylor will discuss how he and AMD see the future of gaming, near and far, evolving with the introduction of VR and AR to the traditional games industry.
These industry experts will join previously announced speakers: Clive Downie , chief marketing officer at Unity; James Mitchell , chief strategy officer and senior executive vice president at Tencent; Alex Nichiporchik , CEO of tinyBuild; and Hilmar Veigar Petursson , CEO of CCP Games.
The D.I.C.E. Europe conference will also reprise its popular roundtable sessions, where executives have a chance to debate, analyze and generate focused solutions amongst their brightest peers in a private, intimate setting. Attendees will find that they come out of these sessions with ideas and feedback that they are able to implement in their own companies and practices.
D.I.C.E. is famous for its key networking opportunities, where attendees can discuss the day’s most exciting talks and discussions. Included in the price of the conference pass to all attendees is a paella cooking competition at a Catalan farmhouse, cocktail hours and evening parties for a chance to unwind and connect with attendees.
Reserve your tickets now at www.diceeurope.org .
Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences
Debby Chen, 310-484-2556
Information om Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
Skrive dig op her og du vil løbende modtage pressemeddelelser på mail. Indtast din mail, klik på abonner og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
SEOUL-SEMICONDUCTOR20.2.2018 09:22 | pressemeddelelse
Seoul Semiconductor Successfully Invalidates Everlight’s Patent in the United Kingdom and Holds Everlight Responsible for Paying Significant Litigation Costs to Seoul
CA-AXONICS-MODULATION20.2.2018 09:02 | pressemeddelelse
Axonics® Announces Publication of Clinical Articles about Its Sacral Neuromodulation System in the Journal of Neurourology and Urodynamics
SES20.2.2018 08:52 | pressemeddelelse
TVGE International Extends Global Reach with Satellite and Online Distribution via SES and MX1
ENTERSEKT20.2.2018 07:02 | pressemeddelelse
Entersekt Partners With ForgeRock
ZONOVILLE-INVESTMENTS-LI19.2.2018 19:21 | pressemeddelelse
Zonoville Investments Limited Announces Agreement on Acquisition of RUSAL Shares
DIGITAL-HEALTH-TECH-SHOW19.2.2018 19:07 | pressemeddelelse
The Digital Health Technology Show: The Leading Show for Healthcare Innovation Comes to London
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter, og finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum