Watch the latest episode of BizWireTV from Business Wire
Business Wire announces the newest episode of BizWireTV today, a weekly series covering trending news stories published over the newswire’s distribution network. The show spotlights stories on disruptive startups and technologies, entrepreneurs and funding announcements, hot business trends and companies to watch.
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20151106005182/en/
This week’s episode features:
- Give to Cure launches crowdfunding nonprofit to accelerate drug development. Tweet this!
- Intel announces Smart Tiny House to explore smart home technology. Tweet this!
- Activision Blizzard announces purchase of Candy Crush maker King Digital Entertainment. Tweet this!
- Intel’s global investment arm announces investments into 10 startups including Chargifi and Body Labs. Tweet this!
- 2K announces release of new video game Raise Some Hell: WWE 2K16. Tweet this!
- Star Wars themed Duracell commercial hits big on social media. Tweet this!
- Justin Bieber, Fifth Harmony and Flo Rida will perform on Nickelodeon’s HALO Awards. Tweet this!
- Target launches international version of their website. Tweet this!
- New innovation from Curalate makes blog images instantly shoppable. Tweet this!
- PicoBrew announces counter-top, craft-beer home brewer. Tweet this !
- Students participating in the FIRST Robotics Competition and First Tech Challenge, have chance for college scholarships. Tweet this!
A core component of the video programming is news-related data analysis powered by Business Wire’s NewsTrak reports and NUVI social media tracking. BizWireTV is hosted by Erin Ade . Watch for new episodes each Friday available on www.BusinessWire.com
The weekly schedule for BizWireTV episodes:
BizWireTV: Friday at 6:00am
BizWireTV Accelerator Report: Sunday at 3:00pm
Click here to share BizWireTV’s latest episode on Twitter: http://ctt.ec/1A58f
About Business Wire
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the global leader in press release distribution and regulatory disclosure . Investor relations, public relations, public policy and marketing professionals rely on Business Wire to accurately distribute market-moving news and multimedia , host online newsrooms and IR websites , build content marketing platforms , generate social engagements and provide audience analysis that improves interaction with specified target markets. Founded in 1961, Business Wire is a trusted source for news organizations, journalists, investment professionals and regulatory authorities, delivering news directly into editorial systems and leading online news sources via its multi-patented simultaneous NX Network. Business Wire has 32 offices worldwide to securely meet the varying needs of communications professionals and news consumers.
Watch today’s BizWireTV featuring @Activision @Curalate @Duracell @FIRST @GivetoCure @Intel @Nickelodeon @PicoBrew @Target
Scott Fedonchik, 212-752-9600
Information om Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
Skriv dig op her og modtag pressemeddelelser på mail. Indtast din mail, klik på abonner og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
SOFTOMOTIVE22.6.2018 17:15 | pressemeddelelse
Softomotive and Accelerate RPA Partner to Help Enterprises Achieve Faster Time to Value from RPA
TX-ASCEND-PERFORMANCE22.6.2018 16:02 | pressemeddelelse
Ascend Performance Materials Announces Price Increase for Intermediate Materials
DELTICOM-AG/MOTO-TYRES.C22.6.2018 15:43 | pressemeddelelse
Different Countries, Different Customs: Get Ready for the Motorbike Holidays with Moto-tyres.co.uk
BOEHRINGER-INGELHEIM22.6.2018 14:02 | pressemeddelelse
Boehringer Ingelheim bolsters biologics research and development with 230 million euro investment in new development center
TX-VIKING-ACQUISITION22.6.2018 13:11 | pressemeddelelse
Announcement by Viking Corp on Tecnotree
TX-HEARTSCIENCES22.6.2018 13:02 | pressemeddelelse
HeartSciences Named “Start-Up to Watch”
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter, og finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum