Bertin IT Introduces MediaSpeech v6, Its Latest Multilingual Speech Recognition Solution
Bertin IT (CNIM Group) announces the release of the new version of MediaSpeech®, its multilingual speech recognition solution that converts audio tracks to searchable text transcripts, enabling audio and video sources, to be indexed searched and analysed. MediaSpeech® now also comes in a live version for real-time audio streams, paving the way for new interactive and augmented communications applications.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190605005384/en/
Thanks to deep neural networks commonly used in Artificial Intelligence systems, MediaSpeech® creates an extremely fine model of the acoustic space which is robust with different speakers and acoustic conditions, so offering even faster and more accurate transcription.
- Speech recognition with each word being transcribed within a millisecond and assigned a recognition confidence score .
- Automatic detection of spoken language (LID).
- Automatic segmentation speaking slots and speakers with gender recognition.
- Identification of the speaker from a biometric database.
- Automatic and semi-automatic adaptation of vocabularies and domains.
And all this in 17 different languages.
MediaSpeech® has several variations: deployed on site or in SaaS mode , hosted on Bertin IT’s cloud, MediaSpeech® Factory can handle large volumes of files with guaranteed performance levels ; a new version MediaSpeech® Live is able to transcribe audio streams on the fly, opening the door to innovative real-time applications - voice chatbots, call-bots, enhanced call centres (the enhanced call centre concept involves the provision of assistance to the adviser during the call so streamlining and improving the quality of the dialogue.).
Among the main improvements in the new version of MediaSpeech®:
- MediaSpeech® Live version for processing audio streams in real time.
- New neural models make transcription two to three times faster and more accurate.
- “Full" neuronal transition of all speech processing modules : speech detection (VAD) and speaker segmentation (Diarization) for even greater accuracy.
- Easy installation process , stronger security and new interfaces.
- A fully neuronal language identification module (LID) with increased accuracy , even for relatively short sections of speech.
Version 6 of MediaSpeech® is already being used by several customers, including a major French investment and finance bank. The MediaSpeech Live version has just been delivered to another major banking group for use at its contact centres.
About Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
MA-HIGHRES24.1.2020 15:02:08 CET | Press release
HighRes Biosolutions and Novo Nordisk partner to transform drug discovery in automated Lab of the Future
CONQUEST24.1.2020 13:39:04 CET | Press release
Conquest Invests in 5 Greenfield Onshore Wind Parks Totalizing 43MW in the Flanders Region
TX-FLUENCE24.1.2020 12:02:09 CET | Press release
Fluence Expands EMEA Footprint with Horticulture Partners in Papenburg, Germany
HCL-TECHNOLOGIES24.1.2020 10:49:07 CET | Press release
HCL Technologies Honors Global Goodwill Champions at the 2020 World Economic Forum in Davos
IPSEN24.1.2020 07:02:06 CET | Press release
Ipsen’s palovarotene clinical program in fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva reaches prespecified interim analysis futility criteria
AMAZENTIS23.1.2020 21:58:10 CET | Press release
Amazentis Announces the Launch of Timeline™ Cellular Nutrition at the World Economic Forum in Davos
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom