Bertin IT Introduces MediaSpeech v6, Its Latest Multilingual Speech Recognition Solution
Bertin IT (CNIM Group) announces the release of the new version of MediaSpeech®, its multilingual speech recognition solution that converts audio tracks to searchable text transcripts, enabling audio and video sources, to be indexed searched and analysed. MediaSpeech® now also comes in a live version for real-time audio streams, paving the way for new interactive and augmented communications applications.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190605005384/en/
Thanks to deep neural networks commonly used in Artificial Intelligence systems, MediaSpeech® creates an extremely fine model of the acoustic space which is robust with different speakers and acoustic conditions, so offering even faster and more accurate transcription.
- Speech recognition with each word being transcribed within a millisecond and assigned a recognition confidence score .
- Automatic detection of spoken language (LID).
- Automatic segmentation speaking slots and speakers with gender recognition.
- Identification of the speaker from a biometric database.
- Automatic and semi-automatic adaptation of vocabularies and domains.
And all this in 17 different languages.
MediaSpeech® has several variations: deployed on site or in SaaS mode , hosted on Bertin IT’s cloud, MediaSpeech® Factory can handle large volumes of files with guaranteed performance levels ; a new version MediaSpeech® Live is able to transcribe audio streams on the fly, opening the door to innovative real-time applications - voice chatbots, call-bots, enhanced call centres (the enhanced call centre concept involves the provision of assistance to the adviser during the call so streamlining and improving the quality of the dialogue.).
Among the main improvements in the new version of MediaSpeech®:
- MediaSpeech® Live version for processing audio streams in real time.
- New neural models make transcription two to three times faster and more accurate.
- “Full" neuronal transition of all speech processing modules : speech detection (VAD) and speaker segmentation (Diarization) for even greater accuracy.
- Easy installation process , stronger security and new interfaces.
- A fully neuronal language identification module (LID) with increased accuracy , even for relatively short sections of speech.
Version 6 of MediaSpeech® is already being used by several customers, including a major French investment and finance bank. The MediaSpeech Live version has just been delivered to another major banking group for use at its contact centres.
About Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
CA-JUMIO21.10.2019 19:01:08 CEST | Press release
Jumio Recognized for Second Consecutive Year in Gartner’s Market Guide for Identity Proofing and Corroboration
WEY-TECHNOLOGY-AG21.10.2019 18:25:07 CEST | Press release
WEYTEC and Raytheon Team Up to Enhance Air Traffic Management Technology
TOMMY-HILFIGER21.10.2019 17:17:05 CEST | Press release
Tommy Hilfiger Appoints Michael Scheiner as Global Chief Marketing Officer
WORKIVA21.10.2019 15:05:07 CEST | Press release
Workiva Named Large Software Company of the Year by International Business Awards®
CA-RESMED21.10.2019 15:02:07 CEST | Press release
ResMed Introduces AirFit N30, World’s First Tube-Down Nasal Cradle CPAP Mask
CA-MAVENIR21.10.2019 15:02:07 CEST | Press release
Mavenir Demonstrates Automated Deployment of Cloud-Native 5G Core at MWC LA
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom