Astralis and Logitech G extend and expand partnership
Astralis Group and Logitech G have just announced a new, significant commercial partnership which solidifies the common long-term ambitions of the two companies. Astralis Group and Logitech G have extended their cooperation for another three years. The international esports powerhouse and one of the world’s leading gaming technology companies have extended their agreement to include co-branding rights, as well as gear and equipment for the Astralis teams and facilities, existing and new. In addition to the Logitech G PRO mice and keyboards, which Astralis has been using for the last 2 years in all competition, they will also have access to the Logitech G PRO gaming headset lineup.
Jakob Lund Kristensen, co-Founder and CCO of Astralis Group:
- On all levels this is a significant agreement for Astralis Group. It is one of our most important partners to date and the relationship we’ve built with Logitech G over the last 2 years has allowed us to cement our position as a global powerhouse in esports.
- Both are global leaders in our fields, which makes this partnership even stronger. It is a multi-level partnership including development and co-branding rights for a range of products, equipment and gear for teams and facilities, brand exposure and activation, which will be rolled out over the coming months and years.
- This partnership with Logitech G gives us room to focus our resources to steadily develop our commercial concepts and business model both on and off line, says Jakob Lund Kristensen.
Henning Christiansson, Global Portfolio Manager - Pro Series & Esport:
- We are privileged to be able to work with one of the best organizations and pro gamers in the world. By displaying the right combination of talent and tenacity, Astralis has proven to be one of the greatest esports organizations to partner.
- By expanding our relationship with the Astralis Group, we can continue the work that was started two years ago. Together we can focus on pushing the boundaries of performance, allowing us to continue developing the best gaming gear on the planet.
This partnership includes the Astralis League of Legends, Astralis Counter-Strike, Astralis Talent and all existing and new facilities. The equipment and gear category includes PC headset, mouse, keyboard and mousepads.
The parties have agreed not to comment further on the financial value of the partnership.
Steen LaursenDirector of CommsTel:+email@example.com
Subscribe to releases from Astralis
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Astralis by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Astralis
Astralis lancerer nyt, internationalt musikinitiativ med musik-gigant19.1.2021 15:29:59 CET | Pressemeddelelse
De danske esportsgiganter Astralis tager nu næste skridt i udviklingen af digital underholdning. Med det første af en række musikudgivelser under Astralis-navnet lancerer selskabet bag blandt andet de danske Couter-Strike verdensmestre sammen med Universal Music Denmark et nyt, internationalt initiativ, dedikeret til at forstærke båndet mellem den globale gaming- og musikkultur.
Esports organization Astralis launch Music initiative with Universal Music Denmark19.1.2021 15:29:38 CET | Press release
Together with Universal Music, Astralis has today launched a new ,usic initiative dedicated to amplifying the close connection between the gaming- and music culture - and a natural next step for digital entertainment. The ambition is to provide artists from different backgrounds, who share a passion for gaming, a room to play and create new music inspired by the passion they share and live.
Ny CMO: Astralis Group henter Samantha Yu hos Refinery29/VICE Media Group14.1.2021 10:00:50 CET | Pressemeddelelse
Astralis Group fortsætter oprustningen på den kommercielle front og efter sidste uges offentliggørelse af en ny kommerciel direktør, kan selskabet nu fortælle at man også styrker organisationen med en ny, stærk international profil i rollen som CMO. 29-årige Samantha Yu skifter 1. februar tilværelsen som Vice President, Brand & Integrated Marketing i VICE Media Groups Refinery29 ud med sin nye rolle hos den danske esportsorganisation, hvor hun sammen med den øvrige ledelse skal forberede et år med forventet vækst i forretning og organisation.
Astralis Group hires Samantha Yu as new CMO14.1.2021 10:00:30 CET | Press release
Astralis Group continues to expand its organization and can today announce that from February 1st, Samantha Yu will be joining the publicly listed esports company in a new role as Chief Marketing Officer.
Astralis Group brings in new Commercial Director6.1.2021 09:21:20 CET | Press release
Astralis Group, the company behind some of the most well-known esports teams in Counter-Strike, FIFA and League of Legends, moves to strengthen the organization by adding a strong, experienced Commercial Director, brought in from the National Danish Football Association.
Astralis og Logitech G forlænger og udvider samarbejdet18.12.2020 09:00:17 CET | Pressemeddelelse
Astralis Group og Logitech G forlænger og udvider den eksisterende partner-aftale med yderligere tre år og dermed cementerer selskaberne de fælles, langsigtede målsætninger. Den nye aftale mellem de danske esportsgiganter og et af verdens førende gaming-teknologi selskaber inkluderer co-branding rettigheder og udstyr til Astralis Groups eksisterende og kommende faciliteter.
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom