Astralis and HP extends and expands Commercial Partnership
For the third time, Astralis and HP extends their Commercial Partnership and expand the agreement to include both the Counter-Strike and League of Legends teams, the already announced multi-purpose Flagship Store in central Copenhagen as well as other, yet to be announced, locations and facilities.
Not only the players on all teams will benefit from this partnership and OMEN’s uncompromising attitude towards quality. Also, fans and visitors in the new Flag Ship Store facilities will be met by the ultimate OMEN and Astralis experience.
Jakob Lund Kristensen, CRO and co-Founder of Astralis and Astralis Group:
- The fact that we extend the partnership with HP again and expand the agreement significantly is a testimony to the commitment from both sides and of our common view around the massive potential in what we do.
- We highly value HP as a partner and as a supplier of uncompromising high-quality hardware for all our teams and for our coming Flagship Stores. The agreement is extremely valuable by itself, and the addition of our League of Legends team and all facilities strengthens our possibilities as a team owner and as a company.
- The agreement has two pillars, one being the more traditional commercial partnership and exposure and one which include activation and equipment. In the Tivoli Flagship Store alone, we will have +130 gaming stations, VIP rooms and a stage which will all be equipped with the highest standard OMEN computers.
- It will add to the overall gaming experience and bring the fans and visitors close to a high-level professional players’ set-up. It also supports our common vision of providing and facilitating the best possible experience and companionship to gaming enthusiasts no matter their level, age, gender, or anything else. We want to facilitate and to champion the positives of gaming and esports together with everybody, who shares our vision.
Rasmus Fredholm Samsøe, Marketing Manager, HP:
- We are extremely proud to extend and expand the partnership with Astralis Group. Both companies are front runners in their fields, and together we will continue to push the limits and to promote and support the positives of gaming. At HP, we seek to go beyond what is currently possible through innovation and by constantly developing new products and ecosystem in the vast line of OMEN gaming equipment and support systems via OMEN Gaming Hub.
- The OMEN products are all designed to help all gamers to reach their full potential, and we see the same in Astralis. We believe that the true role of gaming in culture is progress and a constant state of change and growth, which fits well with Astralis Performance Model. We look forward to working with Astralis Group around the teams and the new facilities, which will add another level to the gaming experience.
The agreement has been extended by 12 months, which is the standard for all Commercial Partnership contracts at HP. The parties have agreed not to comment on specifics around the financial side of the agreement.
Steen LaursenDirector of CommsTel:+email@example.com
Subscribe to releases from Astralis
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Astralis by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Astralis
Astralis i dansk transfer: Henter stortalent til A-holdet26.7.2021 10:01:00 CEST | Pressemeddelelse
Astralis tilfører ny, ung energi til Counter-Strike holdet i form af det danske stortalent Philip ”Lucky” Ewald, som per 1. august tiltræder sit nye hold. 18-årige ”Lucky” er AWP-spiller, en rolle Astralis har søgt udfyldt siden man i april solgte Nicolai ”dev1ce” Reedtz til svenske NiP. Han kommer fra en tilsvarende rolle i danske Tricked, hvor han gennem de seneste år har haft en fremtrædende rolle.
Fremtiden på plads: Astralis forlænger med hold-kaptajnen!23.7.2021 10:00:00 CEST | Pressemeddelelse
Han er blevet kaldt “verdens bedste in-game leader” flere gange end Astralis har vundet turneringer og i dag kan holdets rygrad og mastermind skrive endnu 3 år som Astralis-spiller på sit i forvejen imponerende CV. Lukas ”gla1ve” Rossander og Astralis er nemlig blevet enig om en kontraktforlængelse, der som minimum sikrer det gensidige forhold frem til sommeren 2024. En beslutning, der skaber stor glæde hos begge parter:
Astralis and “gla1ve” in 3-year extension23.7.2021 10:00:00 CEST | Pressemeddelelse
He has been called “the world’s greatest In-game Leader" and today Astralis can announce that the Counter-Strike mastermind and the esports organization will add at least three years to their long-running relationship.
Astralis: 8 Top Esports Organizations and WePlay launch new, global academy league7.7.2021 09:30:00 CEST | Press release
WePlay Academy League is the name of a new, international academy league, founded by WePlay Esports and 8 of the world’s biggest Counter-Strike organizations.
Astralis og 7 af verdens største går sammen om ny, international talentliga7.7.2021 09:30:00 CEST | Pressemeddelelse
WePlay Academy League er navnet på en ny, international talent-liga i Counter-Strike, lanceret af 8 af de største esportsorganisationer i verden i samarbejde med WePlay Esports.
Astralis: Tidligere verdensmester bliver spillende træner2.7.2021 10:00:00 CEST | Pressemeddelelse
Når FIFA22 lanceres i efteråret går Astralis all in på at skabe de bedst mulige omstændigheder for holdet, der stiller med 3 tidligere og nuværende verdensmestre og nyt talent.
Astralis and POWER in new sponsorship deal1.7.2021 13:00:00 CEST | Press release
The Danish esports organization Astralis today announced a new, big commercial partnership deal with Nordic electronic retail giants POWER. On top of the sponsorship deal, the agreement will bring the organizations popular teams and brand even closer to the consumers and fans in the Nordics.
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom