Astralis and Garmin In New, Strategic Partnership
In the strive to champion the positive potential of gaming, Astralis now joins forces with Garmin, the global leader within wearable performance technology, in a strategic, commercial partnership. The partnership includes the promotion of the new Garmin Instinct Esports Edition smartwatch, designed for esports athletes and -enthusiasts, and Astralis has already actively integrated the use of Garmin products in training and performance routines.
Jakob Lund Kristensen, co-Founder and CCO Astralis Group explains:
- We always look for new ways to develop the game and our business. We share the same vision as Garmin when it comes to performance and health, and for quite some time, we have discussed how both parties could take advantage of Garmin’s expertise within performance technology, and our constant strive to progress and elevate the game.
- Entering a long-term commercial partnership across all our teams is a strong commitment from both sides. We look forward to this partnership, and we are going to be very active around promotion and marketing in the Nordic region.
- We see a massive potential as the co-operation will be fully unfolded over the coming months and years.
New gamer's wearable
David Ekander, Nordic Marketing Director, Garmin:
- We have been looking into the gaming and esports market for a while, as we see a great potential to integrate the use of wearable performance tech in the strive to optimise performance and health for gamers and esports athletes.
- Athletes all over the world use Garmin products to track and improve their performance. With the launch of our newest innovation Instinct Esports Edition, esports athletes can use the new feature to track and examine how their body responds to intense competition.
- It is our hope that presenting the many benefits of using our products to an audience, who might not have considered wearable performance technology a natural part of their lifestyle, can actually help not only the individual but also esports and gaming in general. In this respect, working with a brand and organization as Astralis is a good match to us. We share the approach towards health and performance and Astralis Group is one of the most visionary brands in esports.
- We have great expectations to this partnership and look forward to showing together how players can use our products to improve their game.
The Instinct® Esports Edition has today been launched across the Nordics.
Steen LaursenDirector of Commsemail@example.com
Subscribe to releases from Astralis
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Astralis by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Astralis
Dansk succes: Astralis og Heroic kvalificerer sig til årets IEM Finale23.11.2020 13:05:51 CET | Pressemeddelelse
Med kvartfinalepladsen i weekendens IEM Beijing opnåede Astralis’ Counter-Strike hold point nok til at sikre sig kvalifikation til finalespillet i årets afsluttende turnering: IEM Global Challenge. I alt er 8 hold fra hele verden kvalificeret til finalespillet, som i høj grad bærer præg af de danske holds succes i 2020. Ud over Astralis er danske Heroic og amerikansk-ejede Complexity med to danskere på holdkortet nemlig med, når de 500.000 usd skal fordeles mellem de 8 kvalificerede hold.
Astralis-træner nomineret til stor pris19.11.2020 13:50:22 CET | Pressemeddelelse
I et år med store udfordringer og et helt nyt set-up med flere spillere og andre tiltag, indført for at skabe et sundere miljø omkring holdet, er Danny "zonic" Sørensen nomineret som "Best Coach of 2020" på tværs af alle esports-titler og hold. Det sker til de årlige "The Game Awards", som bliver streamet fra London d. 10. december.
Træder ind i verdens største esport: Astralis præsenterer League of Legends-hold17.11.2020 16:58:42 CET | Pressemeddelelse
Sammenlægningen af Astralis Groups tre holdbrands tidligere på året flyttede Astralis-brandet helt op blandt de største internationale esport-brands. I dag præsenterede Kasper Hvidt så det hold, der skal skrive historie når Astralis til januar træder ind i verdens største esport; League of Legends. Det bliver i følge Kasper Hvidt efter samme formel og kultur, som har dannet ramme om de historiske resultater i Counter-Strike, og holdet bliver primært bygget op omkring in nordisk stamme af spillere.
Astralis launches new Talent Development Initiative16.11.2020 14:30:14 CET | Press release
Based on a balanced, professional approach to performance and a constant progress, Astralis today announced the launch of Astralis Talent – a new talent development initiative designed to create a recruitment platform and training partner for the A teams, as well as contributing to the development of young talent in a professional setting.
Astralis Signs August 'Agge' Rosenmeier To The FIFA Roster16.10.2020 09:56:00 CEST | Press release
The effort towards building the world’s strongest esports brand continues and it is not just within Counter-Strike Astralis is gearing up for the future. In League of Legends, two new coaches and a new performance manager are in place to shape a winning organization and today, Astralis announces a strong addition to the FIFA team, on and off the server. The Danish organization is announcing the signing of a former World Champion and one of the biggest names in FIFA: August ‘Agge’ Rosenmeier.
Astralis' Reverse Sweep To Win Pro League S124.10.2020 00:00:00 CEST | Press release
Astralis takes home third Pro League title Astralis pulled off what seemed an almost impossible grand final in Pro League. Being down 0-2 in a BO5 against NAVI to winning three maps in a row and taking home the Pro League S12 trophy.
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom