Astralis and Garmin In New, Strategic Partnership
In the strive to champion the positive potential of gaming, Astralis now joins forces with Garmin, the global leader within wearable performance technology, in a strategic, commercial partnership. The partnership includes the promotion of the new Garmin Instinct Esports Edition smartwatch, designed for esports athletes and -enthusiasts, and Astralis has already actively integrated the use of Garmin products in training and performance routines.
Jakob Lund Kristensen, co-Founder and CCO Astralis Group explains:
- We always look for new ways to develop the game and our business. We share the same vision as Garmin when it comes to performance and health, and for quite some time, we have discussed how both parties could take advantage of Garmin’s expertise within performance technology, and our constant strive to progress and elevate the game.
- Entering a long-term commercial partnership across all our teams is a strong commitment from both sides. We look forward to this partnership, and we are going to be very active around promotion and marketing in the Nordic region.
- We see a massive potential as the co-operation will be fully unfolded over the coming months and years.
New gamer's wearable
David Ekander, Nordic Marketing Director, Garmin:
- We have been looking into the gaming and esports market for a while, as we see a great potential to integrate the use of wearable performance tech in the strive to optimise performance and health for gamers and esports athletes.
- Athletes all over the world use Garmin products to track and improve their performance. With the launch of our newest innovation Instinct Esports Edition, esports athletes can use the new feature to track and examine how their body responds to intense competition.
- It is our hope that presenting the many benefits of using our products to an audience, who might not have considered wearable performance technology a natural part of their lifestyle, can actually help not only the individual but also esports and gaming in general. In this respect, working with a brand and organization as Astralis is a good match to us. We share the approach towards health and performance and Astralis Group is one of the most visionary brands in esports.
- We have great expectations to this partnership and look forward to showing together how players can use our products to improve their game.
The Instinct® Esports Edition has today been launched across the Nordics.
Steen LaursenDirector of CommsTel:+email@example.com
Subscribe to releases from Astralis
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Astralis by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Astralis
Stor Åbningsfest: Astralis inviterer indenfor i nyt, topmoderne gaming-paradis31.5.2021 14:00:16 CEST | Pressemeddelelse
Lørdag d. 19. juni kl 10:00 slår Astralis Nexus for første dørene op og byder velkommen til 1200 kvadratmeter topmoderne gaming- og underholdningscenter uden lige i Danmark.
Astralis kæmper for gode forhold: Indgår samarbejde mod snyd og dårlig opførsel i gaming17.5.2021 15:00:46 CEST | Pressemeddelelse
Astralis har fået nok af snyd, hade-beskeder, giftig opførsel og dårlige forhold for danske gamere. Organisationen lancerer i dag et stort samarbejde med Esportal, som ud over international eksponering og aktivering, blandt andet sigter på at give danske Counter-Strike spillere og gamere de bedst mulige forhold.
Astralis ringer på klokken - åbner selskabets egen handel på OTC, New York11.5.2021 15:36:13 CEST | Pressemeddelelse
Astralis A/S er bekræftet til optagelse på OTCQX Best Markets i USA og her til morgen ringede medlemmer af selskabets ledelse på klokken for officielt at åbne første handelsdag.
Astralis, NiP og Nicolai “dev1ce” Reedtz enige om transferaftale23.4.2021 12:07:50 CEST | Pressemeddelelse
Efter ønske fra spilleren selv er Astralis og den legendariske esportsorganisation Ninjas in Pyjamas er blevet enige om en transfer, der sender Nicolai ”dev1ce” Reedtz til NiP. ”dev1ce” bor lige som sin nye arbejdsgiver i Stockholm og skiftet kommer efter personligt ønske fra spilleren selv, som efter et hårdt år med online-arbejde på afstand håber at opnå større stabilitet og balance I forhold til sit arbejde og privatliv.
Astralis: Nicolai “dev1ce” Reedtz in transfer to NiP23.4.2021 12:07:32 CEST | Press release
Astralis and the legendary Swedish organization Ninjas in Pyjamas have agreed to a transfer of Nicolai “dev1ce” Reedtz. The transfer is a result of a personal request from the player, who has expressed his wish to work out of Stockholm and still be able to have a team and organization close to him. Kasper Hvidt, Director of Sports in Astralis: - Nicolai has been a part of Astralis and the core of the team since day one, and he has been vital to the culture and legacy of the team. He is one of the greatest players of all time, and for any team to part ways with a player and a person like him is never easy in any way. - His personality and contribution to Astralis, though, is also the reason why we have made the decision to help him out and arrange a transfer to NiP. For personal reasons he has asked us for the possibility to transfer to an organization closer to his home in Stockholm, and after lengthy talks, it became clear that this is what he felt is best for him. We immediately cont
Astralis and HP extends and expands Commercial Partnership18.3.2021 10:59:14 CET | Press release
For the third time, Astralis and HP extends their Commercial Partnership and expand the agreement to include both the Counter-Strike and League of Legends teams, the already announced multi-purpose Flagship Store in central Copenhagen as well as other, yet to be announced, locations and facilities.
Astralis og HP forlænger og udvider stor sponsor-aftale18.3.2021 10:59:07 CET | Pressemeddelelse
Astralis Group og HP forlænger og udvider selskabernes sponsor- og samarbejdsaftale. Det er tredje gang partnerne forlænger den markante aftale, som denne gang udvides til at inkludere både Counter-Strike og League of Legends holdene, udstyr til den kommende to-etagers Astralis Flagship Store og gaming-center ved Tivoli i det centrale København, samt kommende Astralis faciliteter i Danmark og internationalt.
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom