Astralis And Bang & Olufsen In New Partnership
Astralis Group and Bang & Olufsen today announced a three-year commercial partnership. The renowned Danish audio brand will equip all Astralis teams and players with products for off-screen use, while also becoming the main sponsor of the Astralis FIFA team. As a key aspect of the partnership, Bang & Olufsen will leverage Astralis’ unique competencies and insights from the industry to support the development of their future gaming portfolio.
Jakob Lund Kristensen, Co-Founder and CCO of Astralis Group:
- We are thrilled to announce our partnership with Bang & Olufsen. The partnership is of great value not only commercially, but also brand-wise. Bang & Olufsen shares the values of Astralis: To be on top of their game with a clear identity and uncompromising approach to craft and quality.
- We will be working together to promote Bang & Olufsen products, while Bang & Olufsen will be the main sponsor for our FIFA team, which will include jersey exposure and digital appearances. The agreement is a group partnership, covering both the organization and the players on our three teams when they are off the server, traveling and working out.
- By entering the partnership, we are adding a very special partner to our portfolio. We are opening up new ways of working with the combination of esports and gaming, and also placing greater emphasis on product development, which is very much in line with our vision for Astralis.
Bang & Olufsen gaming headphones ready Spring 2021
Christoffer Poulsen, SVP of Product Management at Bang & Olufsen:
- We are excited to partner with one of the world’s leading esports organizations as we venture into gaming. The gamers we want to reach have grown up with gaming. They use it to relax and have fun, challenge themselves and provide mental stimulation. They have a passion for gaming and means to invest in high-end gaming hardware but have found that the industry is not meeting their needs when it comes to superior sound, quality, and comfort.
- We expect to leverage on Astralis’ unique position and capabilities to help us realise the commercial potential in the gaming industry, which is valued more than twice the size of the movie and music industries combined. The first product in our gaming portfolio is a set of headphones that will be available Spring 2021. A premium product, which will bring Bang & Olufsen standards into gaming for the first time.
Steen LaursenDirector of Commsfirstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to releases from Astralis
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Astralis by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Astralis
Dansk succes: Astralis og Heroic kvalificerer sig til årets IEM Finale23.11.2020 13:05:51 CET | Pressemeddelelse
Med kvartfinalepladsen i weekendens IEM Beijing opnåede Astralis’ Counter-Strike hold point nok til at sikre sig kvalifikation til finalespillet i årets afsluttende turnering: IEM Global Challenge. I alt er 8 hold fra hele verden kvalificeret til finalespillet, som i høj grad bærer præg af de danske holds succes i 2020. Ud over Astralis er danske Heroic og amerikansk-ejede Complexity med to danskere på holdkortet nemlig med, når de 500.000 usd skal fordeles mellem de 8 kvalificerede hold.
Astralis-træner nomineret til stor pris19.11.2020 13:50:22 CET | Pressemeddelelse
I et år med store udfordringer og et helt nyt set-up med flere spillere og andre tiltag, indført for at skabe et sundere miljø omkring holdet, er Danny "zonic" Sørensen nomineret som "Best Coach of 2020" på tværs af alle esports-titler og hold. Det sker til de årlige "The Game Awards", som bliver streamet fra London d. 10. december.
Træder ind i verdens største esport: Astralis præsenterer League of Legends-hold17.11.2020 16:58:42 CET | Pressemeddelelse
Sammenlægningen af Astralis Groups tre holdbrands tidligere på året flyttede Astralis-brandet helt op blandt de største internationale esport-brands. I dag præsenterede Kasper Hvidt så det hold, der skal skrive historie når Astralis til januar træder ind i verdens største esport; League of Legends. Det bliver i følge Kasper Hvidt efter samme formel og kultur, som har dannet ramme om de historiske resultater i Counter-Strike, og holdet bliver primært bygget op omkring in nordisk stamme af spillere.
Astralis and Garmin In New, Strategic Partnership16.11.2020 15:06:34 CET | Press release
In the strive to champion the positive potential of gaming, Astralis now joins forces with Garmin, the global leader within wearable performance technology, in a strategic, commercial partnership. The partnership includes the promotion of the new Garmin Instinct Esports Edition smartwatch, designed for esports athletes and -enthusiasts, and Astralis has already actively integrated the use of Garmin products in training and performance routines.
Astralis launches new Talent Development Initiative16.11.2020 14:30:14 CET | Press release
Based on a balanced, professional approach to performance and a constant progress, Astralis today announced the launch of Astralis Talent – a new talent development initiative designed to create a recruitment platform and training partner for the A teams, as well as contributing to the development of young talent in a professional setting.
Astralis Signs August 'Agge' Rosenmeier To The FIFA Roster16.10.2020 09:56:00 CEST | Press release
The effort towards building the world’s strongest esports brand continues and it is not just within Counter-Strike Astralis is gearing up for the future. In League of Legends, two new coaches and a new performance manager are in place to shape a winning organization and today, Astralis announces a strong addition to the FIFA team, on and off the server. The Danish organization is announcing the signing of a former World Champion and one of the biggest names in FIFA: August ‘Agge’ Rosenmeier.
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom