Appian Recognizes 2017 App Market Award Winners
RESTON, Va., May 08, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Appian is proud to announce its 2017 App Market Award winners, who were recognized at the Appian World Conference, held April 3-5, 2017 in San Francisco, CA. As the demand for enterprise-grade applications increase, these awards recognize the most innovative and effective partner-contributed solutions and components in the Appian App Market. The App Market is an online source for pre-built business solutions on the Appian platform, as well as tools and extensions to help build any application faster.
App Market Award Winners:
- Princeton Blue's ConversationBot for Most Popular Component
- This solution delivers automated assistance to consumers through a chat interface to improve customer service efficiency. It received the highest number of votes in the component category at Appian World.
- Vuram's Asset Management System for Most Popular Application
- This application provides a centralized repository for the management of fixed assets or intellectual property. It received the highest number of votes in the business application category at Appian World.
- Persistent Systems' Pitchbook for Best User Interface
- Based on a combination of votes and Appian review, this application won the award for its use-case of creating personalized presentations using an interactive Appian user interface. This solution allows Sales teams to rapidly create Powerpoint presentations using templates with input based on regional requirements and an organization's product portfolio.
- Incessant's Customer On-Boarding for Best Overall Application
- This Financial Services solution provides a highly configurable workflow and set of business rules, to enable business users to automate the customer on-boarding journey. It was awarded the best overall application based on a combination of votes and Appian review.
"This year's award winners are production-proven, extensible, and cutting-edge," said Michael Beckley, chief technology officer, Appian. "These are the virtues that distinguish the Appian App Marketplace from any other. Our partners have proven that cloud solutions built on the Appian Low Code Platform can rapidly adapt and scale to enterprise requirements."
For more information on Appian, click here .
Appian provides a leading low-code software development platform that enables organizations to rapidly develop powerful and unique applications. The applications created on Appian's platform help companies drive digital transformation and competitive differentiation. For more information, visit www.appian.com .
VP, Corporate Communications
Information om Nasdaq OMX
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Nasdaq OMX
Skrive dig op her og du vil løbende modtage pressemeddelelser på mail. Indtast din mail, klik på abonner og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Nasdaq OMX
GSV Asset Management14.12.2017 21:05 | pressemeddelelse
GSV Asset Management Announces Strategic Investment from HMC Capital-Led Group
TrueCommerce14.12.2017 19:30 | pressemeddelelse
TrueCommerce Datalliance Releases Third 2017 Update for Vendor Managed Inventory Platform
ATTO Technology, Inc.14.12.2017 18:39 | pressemeddelelse
ATTO announces support for Apple® Release of the new iMac Pro
Seaborn Networks14.12.2017 16:14 | pressemeddelelse
Seaborn Networks' CEO Larry Schwartz is Named in List of 100 Most Powerful People in Telecoms Worldwide
Medibio Limited14.12.2017 15:12 | pressemeddelelse
Mayo Clinic to begin Prospective Clinical Study with Medibio Technology for Expanded Market Opportunities
Acapture BV14.12.2017 10:02 | pressemeddelelse
The 1st free cross-border ecommerce library available to online merchants
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter, og finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum