2018 D.I.C.E. Cannes Announced Round 3 Speakers
The Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences’ D.I.C.E. Cannes event will take place 9-11 September 2018 at the Hotel Barrière Le Majestic Cannes in France. Leading video game executives will participate in the premier networking opportunities, listen to key speakers address the conference theme - Trailblazers - to tackle some of the industry’s biggest ideas and trends.
Newly announced speakers include:
- Craig Duncan , Studio Head at Rare – Duncan will share his studio’s experience and learnings with “A Rare Voyage of Adventure.” Duncan will provide insight into Rare’s bold new IP Sea of Thieves , a game that has inspired friendships and players creating stories together.
- David Hubert , Animation and Cinematic Director at Eidos Montreal – In Hubert’s talk he will discuss how cinematics are redefining AAA story-driven games and how they will continue to shape the medium to push the envelope throughout the production process.
- Adam Orth – In a session titled “Digging for Fire: Virtual Reality 2018” Orth will examine VR’s current (and healthy) embryonic state, why VR technology remains a critically important and vital creative canvas for the future of interactive entertainment and why he will never stop creating for the medium.
- Jurgen Post , President, International Partnerships (Europe) at Tencent – In a Fireside chat, Post will share insight on the different ways to work with global game company Tencent. He will go over the various initiatives and opportunities to forge a lasting, beneficial partnership.
- Swen Vincke , CEO of Larian Studios – It took Larian Studios almost 20 years to find its audience. In Vincke’s talk, “The Importance of Respecting Your Players” he will focus on the importance of treating players with respect, how to translate that into process and how it leads to more motivated teams and better game design using examples from Larian’s history.
These industry experts will join previously announced speakers: Alex Amsel , Head of Blockchain Strategy at Fig; Thomas Bidaux , CEO of ICO Partners; Manon Burgel , CEO of B2Expand; Celia Hodent, Game UX Consultant; Siobhan Reddy , Studio Director at Media Molecule; and Catherine Seys , Startup Program Director from Ubisoft’s Strategic Innovation Lab.
The conference will reprise its popular roundtable sessions, where executives have a chance to debate, analyze and generate focused solutions amongst their brightest peers in a private, intimate setting. Roundtable leaders include: Claire Baert , Consultant at Citizen Science Games; Mike Bithell , CEO and Founder of Bithell Games; Nick Button-Brown , Executive at Near Future Society; Chris Charla , Director of ID@Xbox at Microsoft; Bernd Diemer , Creative Director, DICE Studios (EA Digital Illusions CE AB); Kate Edwards , CEO & Principal Consultant, Geogrify; David Helgason , Founder and Board Member at Unity Technologies; Robin Hunicke , CEO and Co-Founder of Funomena; Hendrik Lesser , Chairman of EGDF; Ollie Lewis , Co-Founder, Near Future Society; Patric Palm , Chair, CEO, and Co-founder of Favro; Vlad Panchenko , Founder & CEO at DMarket; Bill Roper, Chief Creative Officer, Improbable; Attila Szantner , Co-Founder and CEO, Massively Multiplayer Online Science; Kelly Wallick , CEO and Founder of Indie MEGABOOTH, Chairperson of Independent Games Festival (IGF).
D.I.C.E. is famous for its key networking opportunities, where attendees delve into the day’s most exciting talks and discussions. Included in the price of the conference pass to all attendees is a tour of nearby Saint-Honorat Island, cocktail hours and evening parties for a chance to unwind and connect with attendees.
2018 D.I.C.E. Cannes regular registration rates end 27 August. To reserve your ticket and for more information please visit: www.diceeurope.org .
Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences
Debby Chen, 310-484-2556
Information om Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
Skriv dig op her og modtag pressemeddelelser på mail. Indtast din mail, klik på abonner og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
NY-MOODY’S25.9.2018 22:32 | pressemeddelelse
Moody’s Names Mona Breed as Chief Information Officer
NY-INTERNATIONAL-WELL25.9.2018 20:02 | pressemeddelelse
IWBI Announces First WELL Portfolio Participants
NY-GSMA25.9.2018 19:02 | pressemeddelelse
Mobile Industry Accelerating Delivery of Sustainable Development Goals, According to Latest GSMA Report
PHILIP-MORRIS-INTL25.9.2018 17:45 | pressemeddelelse
PMI: Taking Bold Action for Global Change: a Conversation on Tobacco Today and Transformation for Tomorrow
MA-EXAGRID25.9.2018 17:24 | pressemeddelelse
ExaGrid Achieves a Net Promoter Score of +73
ADIHEX25.9.2018 17:19 | pressemeddelelse
Abu Dhabi International Hunting and Equestrian Exhibition 2018 Opens its Doors Today
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter, og finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum