1WorldSync Enhances Product Information Cloud® Platform With Expanded Offerings to Improve Global Cross-Channel Commerce Capabilities
Additional features will help 1WorldSync customers syndicate content more efficiently and improve global compliance and product transparency to drive sales
LAWRENCEVILLE, N.J., June 21, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 1WorldSync , the leading provider of product content solutions has launched five new apps and features to enhance customers' ability to grow global cross-channel sales. The new capabilities enable more efficient content syndication and improved compliance and product transparency offerings to simplify content aggregation and exchange between trading partners.
Suppliers can now take advantage of 1WorldSync's expanded product suite:
- The Walmart App provides users a 'Content Service Provider (CSP)' API connection to Walmart Store Assortment Online (SAO), simplifying and accelerating product sellers' ability to list products on Walmart.com . The app eliminates the extra step of having to top off data in the Walmart vendor portal.
- The Lidl App enables suppliers to publish product data in the format consistent with category-specific playlists that adhere to Lidl product information requirements.
- The Amazon Vendor Central Upload allows customers to set up products based on Amazon.com requirements and publish directly to Amazon Vendor Central. This accelerates sellers' ability to standardize their GDSN data.
- SmartLabel enhancements meet the updated requirements by the Grocery Manufacturers Association (GMA). 1WorldSync customers will benefit from a new layout of the Nutrition Fact Panel, upgraded design and improved format for a more consumer-friendly experience.
- The Recipient Catalog enables buyers to accept items from manufacturers and publish to their own digital storefronts, including products from many brands or suppliers organizing products by category or type as desired.
"As the demands of global commerce and consumers have evolved, so have the 1WorldSync product solutions" said Nick Manzo, Global Omni-Channel Lead, 1WorldSync. "This Summer release represents our commitment to continually enhance the 1WorldSync Product Information Cloud Platform, validating our customers' trust in us to manage their digital content while satisfying retailer mandates and industry regulations. Our goal with this release is to make it far simpler for our 25,000+ customers to deliver and distribute web-ready rich product to support brand integrity and sell to all commerce channels."
These new capabilities will be demoed during GS1 Connect in Las Vegas, Nevada, June 20-22, 2017. For customers looking to upgrade their ability to grow sales, drive content syndication and enable product transparency, stop by the 1WorldSync booth (#17,18).
1WorldSync(TM) is the leading provider of product content solutions, enabling more than 25,000 global companies in over 60 countries to share authentic, trusted content with customers and consumers, empowering intelligent choices for purchases, wellness, and lifestyle decisions. Through its technology platform and expert services, 1WorldSync provides solutions that meet the diverse needs of the industry. 1WorldSync is the only product content network provider and GDSN Data Pool to achieve ISO Certification 27001. For more information, please visit www.1worldsync.com .
Media Contact Rachel Gulden email@example.com 312-267-0530
Information om Nasdaq OMX
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Nasdaq OMX
Ved at skrive dig op her, vil du modtage pressemeddelelser på mail når de udsendes. Indtast din mail og følg instruktionerne. Det er ligeså let at melde sig fra igen.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Nasdaq OMX
Nasdaq22.9.2017 21:12 | pressemeddelelse
Nasdaq Welcomes Secoo Holding Limited (Nasdaq: SECO) to The Nasdaq Global Market
Ant Financial Services Group22.9.2017 11:44 | pressemeddelelse
Alipay teams up with Nordic partners to bring "smart tourism" to Chinese visitors
OpenAire22.9.2017 08:02 | pressemeddelelse
OpenAire brings in the sun with retractable structures across Europe
XBiotech, Inc21.9.2017 14:02 | pressemeddelelse
XBiotech to Present at Cantor Fitzgerald's Global Healthcare Conference
Pilatus Bank PLC21.9.2017 09:00 | pressemeddelelse
At the 10th anniversary of the iPhone, Chairman of Pilatus Bank draws a stark comparison of the role technology has played in banking vs telecommunication
Asure Software, Inc.21.9.2017 07:01 | pressemeddelelse
Asure Software to Attend at Quora Consulting's Smartworking Summit
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter, og finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum