Business transacted at the annual general meeting of Aquaporin A/S
Kgs. Lyngby, Denmark, 27 April 2022, Aquaporin A/S, CVR no. 28 31 56 94 (the “Company”) today held its annual general meeting, at which the general meeting:
- took note of the Board of Directors’ report on the Company’s activities in the past financial year;
- adopted the annual report for 2021;
- adopted the Board of Director’s proposal to carry forward the loss of the financial year ended 31 December 2021 and that no divided is paid to shareholders for the financial year ended 31 December 2021;
- resolved to grant discharge of liability to the Board of Directors and the Executive Management;
- approved the remuneration report for the past financial year in an advisory vote;
- approved the remuneration for the Board of Directors for the current financial year and until the next annual general meeting;
- Re-elected Niels Heering, Søren Bjørn Hansen, Anne Broeng, Lars Hansen, Weiming Jiang, Anupam Bhargave and Jianlong Zhuang as members to the Board of Directors for a one-year period;
- Elected EY Godkendt Revisionspartnerselskab as auditor; and
- Authorised the Board of Directors to acquire treasury shares in the period until 26 April 2026, on one or more occasions, with a total value of up to 10% of the Company’s share capital from time to time, subject to the Company’s holding of treasury shares after such acquisitions does not exceed 10% of the Company’s share capital. The consideration may not deviate more than 10% from the official price quoted on Nasdaq Copenhagen at the date of the agreement or acquisition.
For further information, please contact:
Niels Heering, Chairman
Bo Karmark, CFO
Contact information: +45 27 10 20 50, email@example.com
About Aquaporin A/S
Aquaporin is a water technology company dedicated to natural water treatment, with operations in Denmark (HQ), Singapore and the United States. At Aquaporin, we’re working to preserve the Earth’s most valuable resource - water - by combining advanced engineering, biotechnology, and natural aquaporins. We embed aquaporins – nature's own water purifiers – into water purification membranes. Our proprietary technology, Aquaporin Inside®, is based on Nobel Prize-winning research and used to clean and reuse water in industries, in our homes and even by NASA in space.
We work with customers and partners around the globe to sustainably treat industrial wastewater, concentrate food & beverage products and enhance drinking water quality and accessibility.