Notice convening the annual general meeting of Aquaporin A/S
Company announcement no. 3/2022
The Annual General Meeting of Aquaporin A/S will be held on Wednesday, 27 April 2022 at 16:30 (CEST) at the Company’s office, Nymøllevej 78, DK-2800 Kgs. Lyngby, Denmark.
The agenda for the annual general meeting i:
- The Board of Directors’ report on the Company’s activities in the past financial year
- Presentation and adoption of the annual report
- Distribution of profit or covering of loss according to the adopted annual report
- Resolution to grant discharge of liability to the Board of Directors and the Executive Management
- Presentation of the remuneration report for the past financial year for an advisory vote
- Approval of remuneration for the Board of Directors for the current financial year
- Election of members to the Board of Directors
- Election of auditor
- Authorisation to acquire treasury shares
- Any proposals from the Board of Directors or shareholders (No proposals on the agenda)
- Any other business
The agenda is further described in the enclosed notice for the Annual General Meeting.
A shareholder who wishes to attend the general meeting must notify the company of his/her attendance no later than Friday, 22 April 2022 at 23:59 (CEST).
Please refer to the notice for further information.
The notice for the Annual General Meeting, including Appendix: Candidates for the Board of Directors, is enclosed.
For further information, please contact:
Matt Boczkowski, CEO
Mikkel Tanderup, Head of Investor Relations
Contact information: +45 53 55 55 05, email@example.com
About Aquaporin A/S
Aquaporin is a water technology company dedicated to natural water treatment, with operations in Denmark (HQ), Singapore and the United States. At Aquaporin, we’re working to preserve the Earth’s most valuable resource - water - by combining advanced engineering, biotechnology, and natural aquaporins. We embed aquaporins – nature's own water purifiers – into water purification membranes. Our proprietary technology, Aquaporin Inside®, is based on Nobel Prize-winning research and used to clean and reuse water in industries, in our homes and even by NASA in space.
We work with customers and partners around the globe to sustainably treat industrial wastewater, concentrate food & beverage products and enhance drinking water quality and accessibility.
Subscribe to our company announcements
Keep up to date with our company announcements by subscribing.
Visit our pressroom and see more company announcements from us.Our pressroom